As the title suggests, every time I receive a Whatsapp Group message, I see two notifications in the Hub. The first one has the Group name in the notification header, with the username and their message on the line below. The second notification has [username]@[groupname] in the header, and the messages text only on the line below.

I've looked in Hub settings and Whatsapp settings, but can't see any obvious way of controlling this.

Any suggestions gratefully received (other than 'roll back to BB10'.
    02-03-18 05:16 AM
    As the title suggests, every time I receive a Whatsapp Group message, I see two notifications in the Hub. The first one has the Group name in the notification header, with the username and their message on the line below. The second notification has [username]@[groupname] in the header, and the messages text only on the line below.

I've looked in Hub settings and Whatsapp settings, but can't see any obvious way of controlling this.

Any suggestions gratefully received (other than 'roll back to BB10'.
    Same issue on Key2.
    Any update on this topic?
    07-09-18 05:17 AM
    Try deleting whatsapp from the hub account then add it again.
    07-09-18 06:08 AM
    Try deleting whatsapp from the hub account then add it again.
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Which is the proper way to delete the WhatsApp account from the Hub? The account was automatically added to the Hub when I installed WhatsApp...
    For now I just tried to disable "Display on the account tab" and "Show messages" options in the WhatsApp account settings in the Hub, and then re-enable them.
    I don't know if it will be enough.
    07-09-18 06:24 AM
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Which is the proper way to delete the WhatsApp account from the Hub? The account was automatically added to the Hub when I installed WhatsApp...
    For now I just tried to disable "Display on the account tab" and "Show messages" options in the WhatsApp account settings in the Hub, and then re-enable them.
    I don't know if it will be enough.
    Honesty, I don't know. I assumed there would be a method. All I can see in the hub settings is Views and WA can be un-selected from there. Seems like Hub would still be locked on to it though
    07-10-18 06:14 AM
    Solved: go yo whatsapp, settings, notifications, groups. Disable "use high priority notifications "
    11-03-19 10:30 AM
    Solved: go yo whatsapp, settings, notifications, groups. Disable "use high priority notifications "
    11-03-19 11:08 AM
    Solved: go into whatsapp app, settings, notifications, group. Disable "use high priority notifications "
    11-03-19 12:48 PM