Well... I do use it and find it useful...
    02-14-18 01:02 PM
    Or did you disable it right away.

...I did.
    To be honest, I don't... I did at the beginning, more of an after effect of the peek gesture from the BB10 OS, but in time it just became annoying and pretty useless. Especially when it still appeared on the side while watching YouTube videos and such.

Personally I preferred the original look and wasn't too taken with the "updated" one.

Now I've disabled it and no longer use it. The pop-up widget for the Hub pretty much serves the same function...
    02-14-18 07:12 PM
    I've never actually used it. Can't really see any benefit with it, but I haven't given it a real go. Maybe I should....
    02-14-18 07:22 PM
    To be honest, I don't... I did at the beginning, more of an after effect of the peek gesture from the BB10 OS, but in time it just became annoying and pretty useless. Especially when it still appeared on the side while watching YouTube videos and such.

Personally I preferred the original look and wasn't too taken with the "updated" one.

Now I've disabled it and no longer use it. The pop-up widget for the Hub pretty much serves the same function...
    Tab on full screen (immersive mode i.e. YouTube Video) was addressed at some point though it created another. When the phone randomly goes into immersive mode the tab disappears. Not very useful if it can't consistently come back on when the phone exit immersive mode; I suggested to the developers to allow users to choose if they want the Tab to show in full screen applications or not.

I am curious though, what 'original look' are you referring to? I have had my KEYone since launch day, the look of the Productivity Tab remained the same.

As for the pop-up widget, that works only from the home screen as opposed to the Tab which is available from any screen.

With all that being said, if and when the Tab will incorporate widgets (supposedly in development at the moment) theoretically we will see an improved experience as we will finally be able to properly peek at all messages rather than only emails and SMS.
    02-14-18 07:31 PM
    I am curious though, what 'original look' are you referring to? I have had my KEYone since launch day, the look of the Productivity Tab remained the same.
    The look of the Productivity Tab changed with the KEYone/Nougat. You could look at old priv videos to see how the tab originally looked

Posted via CB10
    02-14-18 07:37 PM
    The look of the Productivity Tab changed with the KEYone/Nougat. You could look at old priv videos to see how the tab originally looked

Posted via CB10
    Oh wow...the Tab looked so much better....! How did we go backwards???
    02-14-18 09:13 PM
    No for me either. I use the left and right sides for gestures for back and regents. It got in the way.
    02-14-18 09:18 PM
    @LiamQ @max-bb

I just want to bring your attention to this thread in the hopes that you can see what members have to say about this exclusive BlackBerry feature that has so much potential.
    02-14-18 09:24 PM
    @LiamQ @max-bb

I just want to bring your attention to this thread in the hopes that you can see what members have to say about this exclusive BlackBerry feature that has so much potential.
    Thanks, I've passed it along to the Productivity Tab team.
    Pistooli likes this.
    02-15-18 09:29 AM
    Thanks, I've passed it along to the Productivity Tab team.
    Terrific, thank you very much
    02-15-18 09:37 AM
    After about a month I still like the tab. I hate pop-up notifications and with just a swipe I can find out what I need to do for the day etc. Not to mention it shows next day as well. I was a spaz for a while, but have managed to be able to go between screens w/o tripping over the tab. Keep it!
    02-19-18 02:54 PM
61 123