Or did you disable it right away.

...I did.
    01-17-18 10:56 AM
    I use it along with the hub. it's really useful
    01-17-18 10:58 AM
    Using it and finding is really useful. A quick look and I know what I want to know. It's very nifty.
    01-17-18 11:29 AM
    I find it seriously half baked! It doesn't show notifications from other apps like WhatsApp and Instagram for example...

Also, it needs to fully open Hub on a full swipe rather than stay as an overlay!

The user need to be able to peek at their messages (all of them) by pulling the tab and if they want to interact simply pull the tab all they through to open Hub rather than stay on the overlay.

More on that here:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/productivity-tab-steroids-1134893/
    01-17-18 11:35 AM
    damn app doesn't let me click on a link to open that conversation...
    01-17-18 06:33 PM
    damn app doesn't let me click on a link to open that conversation...
    Works for me...
    01-17-18 06:43 PM
    found the open in browser button 👌
    01-17-18 06:48 PM
    I hope that the Productivity Tab gets developed further because there is so much potential for it to launch many things on a customized basis.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-18 08:42 PM
    I hope that the Productivity Tab gets developed further because there is so much potential for it to launch many things on a customized basis.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely! There is incredible potential. It could totally deliver a peek view experience that would be more than sufficient if it only showed all integrated apps and able to invoke Hub on a full swipe rather that stay as an overlay.

My feel is that widgets will get integrated into the tab at some point in which case we can have a Hub widget displayed on the tab which will partially do as described above. It's better than the current 'half baked' product and I will take it!

At the moment I am utilizing Flippr to achieve just that and it works great, much better than my currently disabled Productivity Tab however I will be more than happy to work with OEM apps whenever they can deliver fully.
    01-17-18 08:53 PM
    All the time. I use it mainly for the calender.
    01-17-18 09:16 PM
    Depends actually. Some days I use it a lot for emails and the calendar. Other times it can stay dormant for days.
    01-17-18 09:50 PM
    Absolutely! There is incredible potential. It could totally deliver a peek view experience that would be more than sufficient if it only showed all integrated apps and able to invoke Hub on a full swipe rather that stay as an overlay.

My feel is that widgets will get integrated into the tab at some point in which case we can have a Hub widget displayed on the tab which will partially do as described above. It's better than the current 'half baked' product and I will take it!

At the moment I am utilizing Flippr to achieve just that and it works great, much better than my currently disabled Productivity Tab however I will be more than happy to work with OEM apps whenever they can deliver fully.
    I thought the widget option was coming soon? Saw it in another thread.
    01-17-18 10:20 PM
    I thought the widget option was coming soon? Saw it in another thread.
    At this point there is no confirmation to that effect; we can only hope it does. Check this:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/productivity-tab-steroids-1134893/
    01-17-18 10:30 PM
    I've turned it off. Only BB Tasks are supported and you can't mark done within the tab, so it is not suitable for even shop list.

The calendar tab is not customizable - there is no way you can specify which calendars should be visible there. Also only three events are visible at one view, I would like to see at least five.

Last contacts tab also needs optimization: there are only SMS and calls, I would like to have more than this. Also the list of last five is not something suits me, I would like to get info about last ten.

And possible actions within the tab are limited, settings are poor... Once again, for me productivity tab is not productive.
    RK_BB likes this.
    01-17-18 10:56 PM
    I've turned it off. Only BB Tasks are supported and you can't mark done within the tab, so it is not suitable for even shop list.

The calendar tab is not customizable - there is no way you can specify which calendars should be visible there. Also only three events are visible at one view, I would like to see at least five.

Last contacts tab also needs optimization: there are only SMS and calls, I would like to have more than this. Also the list of last five is not something suits me, I would like to get info about last ten.

And possible actions within the tab are limited, settings are poor... Once again, for me productivity tab is not productive.
    I have 5 events listed from my calendar.
    01-18-18 06:04 AM
    disable it right away
    that's exactly what I did. Found no use for it.
    01-19-18 06:37 AM
    I want to use it. But in this form not using it.
    I prefer the Flippr app.
    Last edited by seletok; 01-19-18 at 09:18 AM.
    01-19-18 07:01 AM
    i think its great for calendar views, especially to see what conference room to be in. i also add hockey and baseball games to my calendar so its nice to see who were playing and what time in the quick view.
    01-19-18 08:08 AM
    One of my problems was that I'd open it accidently once in a while. Not often. But enough. I tried sliding it up and down, but then the placement made it inconvenient.
    01-19-18 08:44 AM
    That would be good if Hub widget worked. Mine never worked like it's supposed to. It can stay days without refreshing. I found it useless...
    01-19-18 08:50 AM
    I use my BB10 phone for productivity due to all the issues raised. I'm skeptical that Android can support a device optimized for work. Like the KEYone as an Android phone, but still not overly impressed with Android as a productivity platform, though it's improved dramatically since Lollipop.

The lack of BB10-style peek from within any app is a major issue for me, and the productivity tab doesn't address it.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    01-19-18 09:01 AM
    That would be good if Hub widget worked. Mine never worked like it's supposed to. It can stay days without refreshing. I found it useless...
    So you have / had the Hub widget on your Productivity Tab?
    01-19-18 09:31 AM
    So you have / had the Hub widget on your Productivity Tab?
    No, I used the widget in full size, located to the left of the home screen, mimicking BB10 hub. Even Zinqs launcher used it that way in their first versions.
    In any position you use it, it don't refresh. At least in my Priv.
    01-19-18 09:35 AM
    I use from time to time, but would like to see you be able to set it to be a full time app (not some neutered view). Would love to be able to set it as the hub and be able to pull that over from anywhere from any app.
    01-20-18 08:46 AM
    I use from time to time, but would like to see you be able to set it to be a full time app (not some neutered view). Would love to be able to set it as the hub and be able to pull that over from anywhere from any app.
    I hear that something to that effect is coming with a nearby update.
    ibpluto likes this.
    01-20-18 09:15 AM
61 123