Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. The Do not disturb feature on my Motion no longer allows me to set a time frame. It's now on/off only. Anyone else? Is this specific to the Motion? Seems like this happened yesterday morn.
    01-08-19 09:15 AM
    All the options remain for me as of this moment. nothing new or different today.
    01-08-19 01:29 PM
    Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. The Do not disturb feature on my Motion no longer allows me to set a time frame. It's now on/off only. Anyone else? Is this specific to the Motion? Seems like this happened yesterday morn.
    Instead of just tapping the do not disturb feature try pressing the icon from the notification bar and see if it opens the options . I just tried on the Evolve and it opened. If necessary I will get the Motion and try it
    01-08-19 04:05 PM
    fast tapping just starts or stops the do not disturb mode long press the icon on the notification bar it opens the options for me on Motion on ABM108.
    01-08-19 04:37 PM
    Instead of just tapping the do not disturb feature try pressing the icon from the notification bar and see if it opens the options . I just tried on the Evolve and it opened. If necessary I will get the Motion and try it
    Interesting to see that you own an Evolve device too. Your thoughts on Evolve as a device vs Motion and will Evolve X be a good option to upgrade from Motion?
    01-08-19 11:09 PM
    Interesting to see that you own an Evolve device too. Your thoughts on Evolve as a device vs Motion and will Evolve X be a good option to upgrade from Motion?
    Have a look at posts in the Evolve section as I don't think it's correct to high jack this thread ...
    01-08-19 11:51 PM