Hey guys I want someone to help me out to find the reason why the do not disturb mood turning on automatically while I'm calling anyone and I couldn't hear who's calling me at all and I have to open the speaker! By the way I did restore factory settings and the phone worked perfectly for couple of days then the problem happened again! My Bluetooth and hands free works fine as well .. Just I need someone to guide me .
    02-16-18 10:51 PM
    There is another thread about this without a fix. It may be a bug in the latest release . I wish I had more for you . Others might be able to provide some input
    GrantAus likes this.
    02-16-18 11:27 PM
    The problem is I called the customer service yesterday and the guy from the technical support he hanged up the phone because I was very frustrated about the issue and I feel they have unexperienced team in Mexico right now .. anyway I did official complaint with another agent and I asked him to let his supervisor to call me and till now nothing happened!!!!
    02-17-18 02:16 PM
    A - Whatever you said to make them hang up, yeah, don't post it
    B - I'm unaware they have a team in Mexico, but so what
    C - It was Friday, so if by chance they do have an answer and call back, I wouldn't expect that till at least Monday
    D - One topic, one thread
    02-18-18 05:40 AM
    Blackberry Motion garbage phone and I have the right to say anything.
    02-25-18 10:01 PM
    That depends on what you say, where you say it, who you say it to, and your endpoint objective. Throwing a tantrum doesn't generally work well at 2, let alone adulthood.
    02-25-18 10:10 PM
    So the phone is not garbage and if you want quicker response to your complaint go to bbmobile's website

http://bbmobile.me/KEYoneTWcardSupportService

Also DM them on twitter @bbmobile
    Last edited by Carjackd; 02-25-18 at 10:49 PM.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-25-18 10:29 PM
    But, if you want help, ask for help. If you lash out as in "garbage phone", keep your expectations as low as your decorum.
    02-25-18 10:35 PM
    I appreciate your help but I tried with them several times and just they need me to send the phone to replace the MIC and I'm saying garbage because the phone still sitting in the box and brand new for 3 weeks now specially when you pay a money in something useless you feel disappointed and frustrated. I was asking from the beginning to take an advice not to listen to the other guy trying to teach me how to talk or what to say! but again thanks for your help.
    02-25-18 10:39 PM
    Defects happen. I can understand frustration, but that shouldn't stop you from accepting a repair, and ending the disappointment.
    02-25-18 10:42 PM