Hi, I was tired of my phone, it's hangs alot to dial the number neither the contact app is saving any contact. check and all permissions are granted to both apps. Any solution plz or 3rd party app suggestion plz

PS: I have updated the OS most recent available also I observe my phones keep restart it's not fully restart just in secs go for the restart screen and the icons which appears on restart of phones bb and Android and circle,triangle, square appears and then show the home page..
    05-22-19 04:29 AM
    Hi, I was tired of my phone, it's hangs alot to dial the number neither the contact app is saving any contact. check and all permissions are granted to both apps. Any solution plz or 3rd party app suggestion plz

PS: I have updated the OS most recent available also I observe my phones keep restart it's not fully restart just in secs go for the restart screen and the icons which appears on restart of phones bb and Android and circle,triangle, square appears and then show the home page..
    Have you tried clearing the cache of the phone and contacts apps?
    If so, backup your contacts and try clear data for the two apps. Check to see if you can now save a contact. If so, restore your contacts from your backup.
    05-22-19 12:39 PM