Hi everyone.

Does anyone know how to delete individual calls from the call history on the Motion running Oreo? I was able to do this on BB10. I only thing I find on the Motion is to delete the entire call history which really sucks.
    09-01-18 08:01 PM
    If you are using the hub you can swipe left to delete ! I'm not sure if it's like that by default or if you have to program in the hub settings
    akshay_neudigit likes this.
    09-01-18 08:26 PM
    If you are using the hub you can swipe left to delete ! I'm not sure if it's like that by default or if you have to program in the hub settings
    Oh thanks! I didn't realize that we can only delete it from the Hub which in turn deletes it from the Call History list. Seems like we should be able to do it directly from the Call History list also.
    09-01-18 08:35 PM
    Maybe there's an phone app you can download that gives you that option! When I was on BB10 I appreciated the fact that everything we needed was baked in the phone, here on Android we have to constantly download an app. Little by little though bb (software). is getting better and they baking things into the launcher they'll get it right eventually and so will bbmo!
    09-01-18 08:48 PM
    Maybe there's an phone app you can download that gives you that option! When I was on BB10 I appreciated the fact that everything we needed was baked in the phone, here on Android we have to constantly download an app. Little by little though bb (software). is getting better and they baking things into the launcher they'll get it right eventually and so will bbmo!
    I agree. BB10 was just so smooth & easy to use. Everything baked in & little need for apps. I'm finding the Android experience frustrating & miss having the fluidity of my Z30. It just feels like doing things in Android is a complicated chore.

What's with the sound profiles I've seen in the settings? How do I change the sound profiles? BB10 made it so simple to do that. Android is a total pain it seems.
    09-01-18 08:55 PM
    the way I did was I opened the app and then go to the settings in the app and pick sound.
    09-01-18 09:03 PM
    the way I did was I opened the app and then go to the settings in the app and pick sound.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. What I'm talking be about are the sound/notification Profiles for the entire device. I'm trying to find a way to set up each sound & notification profile & then be able to switch easily between then. For example...switch from a Normal profile to a Home profile to a Car profile to a Meeting profile. BB10 allowed me to do that easily from the main drop down menu. Know what I mean?
    09-01-18 09:11 PM
    I'm not sure, I know the convenience key has those options. Maybe someone else with more experience can help.
    09-01-18 09:17 PM
    try opening settings and type in the search bar profile see what options you get
    09-01-18 09:19 PM
    I'm not sure, I know the convenience key has those options. Maybe someone else with more experience can help.
    Yeah that's where I saw those profiles...under the Convenience Key settings. I'm wondering how to even switch to those profiles.
    09-01-18 09:19 PM
    try opening settings and type in the search bar profile see what options you get
    It just brings up the Sounds menu which basically only lets me change the volume levels of Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification. I'm not seeing anything for setting up separate sound/notification profiles like in BB10.
    09-01-18 09:26 PM
    Hi everyone.

Does anyone know how to delete individual calls from the call history on the Motion running Oreo? I was able to do this on BB10. I only thing I find on the Motion is to delete the entire call history which really sucks.
    Hi,

Can be done in the stock phone app:
    - open phone app, choose call history tab
    - tap on the number/name (should expand additional options "send message", "block number and "call details"
    - tap call details
    - in the right upper corner there should be the trash icon; it will be removed from.the call history
    09-02-18 05:10 AM
    Hi,

Can be done in the stock phone app:
    - open phone app, choose call history tab
    - tap on the number/name (should expand additional options "send message", "block number and "call details"
    - tap call details
    - in the right upper corner there should be the trash icon; it will be removed from.the call history
    Thank you for teaching me that! I would have not figured that out for a good long while.
    09-02-18 05:42 AM