I want factory reset my Blackberry Motion so I want to take backup of all my Contacts.. How to take safe backup
    06-10-19 11:53 AM
    I want factory reset my Blackberry Motion so I want to take backup of all my Contacts.. How to take safe backup
    Sync with cloud email like gmail or outlook.com.
    06-10-19 12:31 PM
    Also, for good measure, save to SD card. Open Contacts app, tap on Settings (Gear icon) in upper right, tap on Contacts Management, tap on import/export, tap on Export to Storage. After that tap ok. The file is actually saved to your phone so you have to physically move it to your SD card. I use the cloud as @conite mentioned and SD card backup method cause I'd rather have two backups, just in case.
    06-10-19 03:59 PM
    Get out a note pad and pencil. Start writing them down. Safest way to back up your contacts
    DanylW likes this.
    06-11-19 09:28 AM
    Use the built in backup features of Android...

But I agree at this point I have all my contacts in one of three "synced" accounts, never store contact in the "on device" account.
    skilas likes this.
    06-11-19 09:30 AM
    Get out a note pad and pencil. Start writing them down. Safest way to back up your contacts
    Agreed. Safest.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-19 09:41 AM
    Use the built in backup features of Android...

But I agree at this point I have all my contacts in one of three "synced" accounts, never store contact in the "on device" account.
    Same. I just spent the last few weeks sorting my contacts, since I have work contacts from several phones on the one device. I copied everything over to a Microsoft Outlook account. And then synced it to my Outlook on my computer. This way I can easily edit contacts from my computer
    06-11-19 11:55 AM