I had a bit of a problem with Chrome and Carrier Services few days ago. Uninstalling Chrome rectified the issue for two/three days but it is back. Carrier Services are eating up 30-35% battery, no idea how to rectify. Anyone had any similar experiences - looks like related to the last update as it never happened before...
    10-02-19 03:37 PM
    I had a bit of a problem with Chrome and Carrier Services few days ago. Uninstalling Chrome rectified the issue for two/three days but it is back. Carrier Services are eating up 30-35% battery, no idea how to rectify. Anyone had any similar experiences - looks like related to the last update as it never happened before...
    Suggest the following. Go to settings, Apps and Notifications, scroll to the bottom see all apps. Find Carrier Services and force stop. Back out and reboot phone.
    10-02-19 08:59 PM
    Suggest the following. Go to settings, Apps and Notifications, scroll to the bottom see all apps. Find Carrier Services and force stop. Back out and reboot phone.
    Did that already. Ended up disabling Carrier Services as this is not crucial system component at this time. For those who don't know, Carrrier Services is required for RCS mainly and is a part of Google Messages implementation. When disabled, you loosing "chat" features in SMS app. I used that a few times but it is not something that is required for the mobile to function correctly...
    10-03-19 02:17 AM