Since the update, am unable to listen to voice mail. Have shut off/on. Closed all apps, etc. Suggestions?
    10-04-18 07:33 AM
    Well, what does that actually mean? You can't call into your voicemail, you can't hear your voicemail? Your voicemail prompts don't work? A better explanation of what you're experiencing would help give some direction.
    10-04-18 11:31 AM
    Can not listen to voice mail left on my phone from missing a call. I press the start to listen and the app quits.
    10-04-18 06:10 PM
    Can not listen to voice mail left on my phone from missing a call. I press the start to listen and the app quits.
    so it’s a visual voice mail you have. Is it from your carrier? Or something like you mail? Did you check if that app has an update?
    10-04-18 08:18 PM
    T-Mobile carrier voice mail. all apps updated. Started on oreo update. Have re booted multiple times. I tries to start then disappears.
    10-05-18 07:43 AM
    T-Mobile carrier voice mail. all apps updated. Started on oreo update. Have re booted multiple times. I tries to start then disappears.
    Maybe the app needs an update to be compatible with Oreo. Try to contact T Mobile
    10-05-18 11:53 AM
    Just to be clear: T-Mobile in the US has supported Visual Voicemail in the native Phone app since Marshmallow. You should not need to install the T-Mobile VVM app. It should just work. And that was the case up until this crappy Oreo update. This is a problem on the KEYone as well.

At the very least, you should be able to long press the 1 key from the Phone app to access your voicemail. On the KEYone don’t even get voicemail notifications anymore unless I install the T-Mobile VVM app but that is probably because my profile has VVM activated since it used to work (natively) work up until Oreo.

Possibly on your Motion VVM isn’t activating and so won’t even work with the T-Mobile app. I would open a chat with them so they can check your line settings.

Contacting BlackBerry Mobile to fix these problems on Oreo is pretty useless as I’ve discovered since it seems that their support people are all technically inept.
    10-06-18 12:53 PM
    Finally went to t-mobile. Couldn’t figure it out. Suggested using visual voice mail. Works at least to read my voice mail instead of calling to listen.
    11-02-18 10:24 PM
    I had the same problem, then was advised to revert to factory settings. instead, I figured out that the stock voicemail icon (on the second wallpaper page ) works fine. I dragged it to my first page for convenience.
    11-05-18 09:03 PM
    mine works since the update
    11-06-18 09:09 AM
    Had same problem. The update I received/installed this AM 11/6/2018 fixed the problem.

Now voicemail appears to work fine.
    11-06-18 11:12 AM
    same here. but there was another update recently just prior to this one that fixed the VVM.
    11-06-18 05:13 PM