Business people need good cameras too. You can't run a social media presence, record an event or demonstration, or even document a whiteboard on a poor camera.

We don't have a verdict just yet on the Motion's camera but if it can match the Keyone with images like these we should be fine,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chezbast/37588423722
    Businesses need adequate phone cameras and buy models like the Keyone in consequence, like I did. We have the full range of social media, and the quality of photographs depends on your sector: fashion and art or like me education. Taking photos of my school and posting photos online is fine with this phone. A definite high pass.
    If you need higher quality for larger photos use a proper camera like I do or a very top end one such as a Sammy S8.
    11-04-17 02:51 PM
    Businesses need adequate phone cameras and buy models like the Keyone in consequence, like I did. We have the full range of social media, and the quality of photographs depends on your sector: fashion and art or like me education. Taking photos of my school and posting photos online is fine with this phone. A definite high pass.
    If you need higher quality for larger photos use a proper camera like I do or a very top end one such as a Sammy S8.
    The Motion's camera is being promoted quite a bit and the photos we've seen so far on CrackBerry aren't looking too great, that's why people are complaining. As I said, the verdict is still out and it's possible lighting conditions, forum compression, non final software, or perhaps even a lack of optimization compared to the Keyone are the cause of this. I just don't see the point in dismissing any criticism.
    Mopped likes this.
    11-04-17 04:48 PM
    If it doesn't work as it should then that's a different thing. Also include owner incompetence as one of the factors.
    11-05-17 01:59 AM
    The Motion's camera is being promoted quite a bit and the photos we've seen so far on CrackBerry aren't looking too great, that's why people are complaining. As I said, the verdict is still out and it's possible lighting conditions, forum compression, non final software, or perhaps even a lack of optimization compared to the Keyone are the cause of this. I just don't see the point in dismissing any criticism.
    There is exactly ZERO way one can take an image posted to a forum, that has been heavily compressed by the forum code, and judge anything about the original image at all -- other than grossly improper exposure.
    11-05-17 05:53 AM
    There is exactly ZERO way one can take an image posted to a forum, that has been heavily compressed by the forum code, and judge anything about the original image at all -- other than grossly improper exposure.
    That's why a user asked for them to be uploaded elsewhere which prompted the conversation above.
    11-05-17 09:53 AM
    If it doesn't work as it should then that's a different thing. Also include owner incompetence as one of the factors.
    Owner incompetence is a huge issue in poor reviews I think as well. When you have the ability in modern smart phones to adjust your f-stop, white balance and many other factors there isn't a phone out there that won't take at least a decent picture now. IMHO anyway. I used to be able to take amazing pictures on my old Z10 back in the day, you just had to work at it a bit.
    tickerguy likes this.
    11-05-17 03:44 PM
    I have pro gear and found the KeyONE cam to be very good.... of course I know how to use it...

I expect the Motion to be the same since it has the same sensor in it.
    11-05-17 03:53 PM
    I have Action Director on my K1 and it does enhance the native camera app in my opinion.

Is this available in playstore for the Motion?
    11-05-17 05:23 PM
33 12