I don't use Outlook. Never have. In all of my old Blackberry phones, Z10-> Z30 -> Priv ->, if anyone sent me a meeting request, in the hub, the left icon was a calendar. And, if I accepted, it would add it to my calendar. No problem.

Now, I have a Motion, and after my most recent updates, it's not working anyymore. When someone sends me an invite, it shows up just as an email. And none of the date / time info shows.

I have updated Hub+ and Calendar, but it's not working. I think it happened after the most recent system update last week.

Please help.
    10-09-19 08:30 AM
    This is SO $%#@!* stupid. There is no way to get support for this issue. The stupid Blackberry App website is a useless loop that gets nowhere.
    10-09-19 12:54 PM
    I am going to continue posting in this thread, hoping someone accidentally stumbles in here that may have a solution.

I am also having this problem:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13390178
    10-10-19 08:31 AM
    Does anybody know how it is possible to get help with Blackberry Hub+ Calendar?

Calendar Invites now showing as emails in Hub-bbrrynohelp.jpg
    10-10-19 08:33 AM
    The green / yellow star is what meeting invites used to look like until a few days ago.
    The red / yellow star is what meeting invites look like now.

Calendar Invites now showing as emails in Hub-calendarfail.jpg

When I click on the green version, it opens in my calendar, sets the appointment, and I can check "attending"; but, when I click on the red version, it's just an email and none of the date / time info displays.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ETA: I chose those two examples, because the meeting invites came from the same person, the same email address, to my same email address. So, clearly, something has changed and I don't know what.
    Pavelsan likes this.
    10-10-19 08:38 AM
    Please provide the following
    -app version of hub+ services
    -app versions of Hub Inbox and calendar
    -cloud email provider or self/corporate hosted?
    -IMAP or activesync?
    10-11-19 08:58 AM
    Please provide the following
    -app version of hub+ services

Inbox 2.1906.0.17296
    bbry Hub+ 2.1906.0.56587

-app versions of Hub Inbox and calendar

Calendar 2.1906.0.17296

-cloud email provider or self/corporate hosted?
    AOL

-IMAP or activesync?
    IMAP
    10-14-19 09:53 AM
    IMAP
    IMAP can't sync calendars.
    10-14-19 10:14 AM
    I am sorry, but I don't any of the differences in IMAP or POP or whatever. I am not that tech savvy. However, I didn't change anything about the account settings, including the IMAP. I have had the same AOL email address since 1993. (I know, I'm sorry, I'm old and you're welcome to mock me for it.)

But, I don't use the AOL calendar feature or Outlook or a Gmail calendar. I have always used the calendar on my phone locally (with backups), and have never had a problem with any IMAP conflicts in the past. It worked a month ago, and it worked on my previous Priv, and previous Z10, etc. I haven't changed anything.

So, it may be true that IMAP can't sync calendars, but unless it used to be able to until 2 weeks ago, I don't see how that's my issue.
    10-14-19 10:25 AM