Hi,

I purchased a brand new BB Motion about a month ago through a reseller on eBay about three weeks ago.

I updated it to the most recent Android update after about a day of use and then again last week. I had sounds coming from the phone previous to the update/s as far as I'm aware.

However, ever since the phone seems to be stuck in a permanent 'silent' cycle. It doesn't make noise when I switch to speakerphone, play videos, receive alerts, the phone rings, etc. However, if I plug in headphones I do get all of those features.

I have tried rebooting, shutting down, booting into safe mode, changing the volume rocker up and down, made sure it wasn't in some sort of funky configuration... Outside of resetting the phone - which I'd prefer not to do because this is my daily driver phone - I'm at a loss.

HELP?!
    08-19-19 01:20 PM
    Sorry, but I'd break down and do the factor reset....
    08-19-19 02:02 PM
    factory reset may be
    08-20-19 05:41 PM
    I'm sure you've done this, but check all the volume settings under Sound. I had an issue with Kindle not reading a book when I hit play. Found out the media volume was all the way down...off.
    08-20-19 08:07 PM