You don't see them directly.
    Interesting... maybe this is why i'm confused. Because Content transfer has limitations to what it backs up. I'll have to investigate further however I need to send the phone in for the repair which sucks.. but on a plus note it will have a new battery Since I bought the phone from Bell in Dec of 2017 its not under warranty and I'll have to pay out of pocket.
    03-08-19 11:28 AM
    Have you tried a wipe but not restore? Maybe your backup is corrupted? Try wiping it and setting up as new and see if the problem persists. I know that you need your data, but at least it might rule out a hardware issue.
    03-08-19 05:31 PM
    I had a Dtek50 that did that. Turns out it was the motherboard that died. Hopefully it is as simple as reinstalling the OS.
    03-09-19 06:09 PM
    So I have no idea how this is possible. But I got an RMA from Blackberry Mobile. Sent the phone in for repair. It was out of warranty!!! But the repair center replaced the screen,battery and software on the phone at no cost... and was delivered back to me.... I'm in shock.
    03-25-19 10:41 AM
    So I have no idea how this is possible. But I got an RMA from Blackberry Mobile. Sent the phone in for repair. It was out of warranty!!! But the repair center replaced the screen,battery and software on the phone at no cost... and was delivered back to me.... I'm in shock.
    There have been many reports of this. Interesting.
    03-25-19 10:49 AM
    There have been many reports of this. Interesting.
    It's so strange. The repair center link that blackberry mobile sent me... still says its being looked at lol. I'm super happy with this!
    03-25-19 11:04 AM
31 12