Good morning.

Just last night my media volume started to play max volume when messages arrive. Even though the slider is all the way to the left it plays at full volume.

I've tried rebooting the device to no avail. Does anyone have this issue and how did you resolve it? Or can someone point me to a support page?

My phone is almost always on vibrate so this is a huge issue for me when at the office.

Thanks everyone!

Jay
    02-15-18 11:45 AM
    That's weeeeird. Have never heard of that happening. I'd reset the device since that's pretty much a sure fix but I'm irrational like that lol.
    02-15-18 12:22 PM
    So I decided to go through what I did on my device yesterday. I installed a new app to help monitor my home automation system in my home. I decided to delete it and then did a reboot, problem solved!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-15-18 02:37 PM
    So I decided to go through what I did on my device yesterday. I installed a new app to help monitor my home automation system in my home. I decided to delete it and then did a reboot, problem solved!
    Awesome. What was the app, so I know for future reference in case it comes up again?
    02-16-18 12:08 AM
    It's Snaplink. For Leviton based controllers
    02-16-18 12:11 AM
    One does the opposite... it lowers volume while listening to music or playing YouTube videos... so frustrating!
    03-16-18 04:51 PM
    Good morning.

Just last night my media volume started to play max volume when messages arrive. Even though the slider is all the way to the left it plays at full volume.

I've tried rebooting the device to no avail. Does anyone have this issue and how did you resolve it? Or can someone point me to a support page?

My phone is almost always on vibrate so this is a huge issue for me when at the office.

Thanks everyone!

Jay
    Hi same issue this needs to be addressed!

Buckle Your Chen Straps It's Going To Be A Bumby Ride  QNX
    04-13-18 10:13 AM