Have you come across some cool tips or tricks that others might enjoy? Be sure to share them here!
    10-26-17 10:57 AM
    How come you don't have one yet, ??
    10-26-17 11:11 AM
    You sure about that? 😎
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    10-26-17 11:18 AM
    You sure about that? 😎
    Sure about what , I was asking a question. But thanks for caring.
    10-26-17 11:24 AM
    Sure about what , I was asking a question. But thanks for caring.
    That you're assuming he doesn't have one yet.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    10-26-17 11:26 AM
    If i was assuming i wouldn't have asked why, instead i would have said post some from your device.
    10-26-17 11:27 AM
    The Editor of CrackBerry waiting for a new device instead of using a pre-release one before everyone of us mortals??
    10-26-17 11:29 AM
    You asked: "How come you don't have one yet?"
    Your line of questioning assumes he doesn't have one yet. Don't complicate matters. 😀
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    10-26-17 11:33 AM
    It's still funny how you ask a question of someone here and you get a bunch stupid answers and comments from Trusted Members.
    10-26-17 11:38 AM
    It's still funny how you ask a question of someone here and you get a bunch stupid answers and comments from Trusted Members.
    Ask a silly question... 😎
    IndianTiwari and Mecca EL like this.
    10-26-17 11:40 AM
    As long as you know and understand we're laughing with you good naturedly.
    10-26-17 03:49 PM
    Got one today from bell, Best trick so far: READ THE TIPS AND TRICKS FOR KEYONE! as that has helped me with transferring everything over from accounts and contacts on my old phone. Plus some good apps too get and other general stuff same operating system makes keyone tips and tricks transferable. Thanks for all the work KeyOne Community!
    11-10-17 08:51 PM
    Charge time: Took almost exactly two hours to go from fully discharged (phone shut down) to 100% charged. I know with lithium ion batteries as they do not have a charge memory. And deep-discharge cycles are not really required. But I did want to see how long the thing would last. It went two days of heavy use.... burned thru 2.2gb of mobile data in those two days. . . so it was definitely being used and battery saver option is off. FYI
    Elky64, the brother and skilas like this.
    11-13-17 05:13 PM
    Charge time: Took almost exactly two hours to go from fully discharged (phone shut down) to 100% charged. I know with lithium ion batteries as they do not have a charge memory. And deep-discharge cycles are not really required. But I did want to see how long the thing would last. It went two days of heavy use.... burned thru 2.2gb of mobile data in those two days. . . so it was definitely being used and battery saver option is off. FYI
    Great info, thanks.
    11-13-17 06:06 PM
    here is one that I really like...
    settings>display>headset plug-in action
    this will prompt an app that you choose to open when you plug headphones in!
    11-17-17 08:06 PM
    here is one that I really like...
    settings>display>headset plug-in action
    this will prompt an app that you choose to open when you plug headphones in!
    Excellent information. Thanks mate.
    the brother likes this.
    11-29-17 01:33 PM
    Anyone have a tip on how to disable swipe down on the vkb? It was the same with my priv. I always swipe down by accident, and it drives me nuts. Thanks!

As for a tip from me, program your convenience key at the flashlight. Unfortunately you still need to hit the power button to wake up the ph@e (I left this typo on purpose, because this is what happens when I swipe down by accident) in order to use the convenience key, but it was easier than waking up, swiping down, and picking the light.
    VR6 likes this.
    12-04-17 09:04 AM
    I found that fingerprint sensor works to bring top quick access (don't know real name but it's where you have notifications and WiFi, flashlight etc etc.) if you swipe from top to bottom. And if you are on home screen if you swipe bottom to top it will bring menu of apps
    12-29-17 01:21 PM
    I found that fingerprint sensor works to bring top quick access (don't know real name but it's where you have notifications and WiFi, flashlight etc etc.) if you swipe from top to bottom. And if you are on home screen if you swipe bottom to top it will bring menu of apps
    It's a strange feature to have, simply because I find the button small. So to swipe on it, seems un-intuitive. But hey, if you get used to it, it's a good one handed option considering how tall the phone is.
    12-30-17 07:26 PM
    I found that when phone is locked if you pressed two times in the lock / power button it brings camera app 😉
    skilas and VR6 like this.
    12-31-17 11:34 AM
    I found that when phone is locked if you pressed two times in the lock / power button it brings camera app 😉
    This is definitely one of my most used features on my Motion.
    M Mac likes this.
    01-01-18 10:58 PM
    Is that still working. ?? I mean, double clicking power button opens up Camera.
    mailos likes this.
    01-25-18 03:12 AM
    Just tried it and it works
    01-25-18 06:10 AM
    Tired of getting double notifications because you have your Gmail account registered with the Gmail service, and on Blackberry Hub? I disabled notifications from Gmail service. Now I just get Hub emails.
    ev44 likes this.
    01-27-18 08:05 PM
    Just tried it and it works
    Mine never worked. It locks the phone everytime I try that..
    01-28-18 03:33 AM
71 123