Details about Notification please. Still not seeing it. I've checked everything for over a week.

No. It was there initially, but vanished after the first restart. Only way to access it now is through the notification.
    08-23-18 09:51 AM
    08-23-18 10:08 AM
    I have Wi-Fi on, looks nothing like your pic. I need to know where Wi-Fi calling is turned on.
    I find nothing labeled Wi-Fi Calling or Call Management anywhere in Settings or Phone Settings.
    Thanks.
    08-23-18 10:12 AM
    That's what I've been saying along - the WFC settings can no longer be found in the settings menu, neither under WiFi, nor Cellular, nor Call settings. Only way to access is through the notification. If you don't have the notification, there is no known way to access the WFC settings. In my case, WFC and the notification worked out of the box right after the Oreo update, but the settings are no longer in the settings menu. However, sometimes after a restart the WFC settings suddenly show up in the setting menu, but not for long.

This is the WFC settings menu that comes up when you tap the notification:

BlackBerry Motion T-Mobile Wifi Calling-screenshot_20180823-102013.jpg
    08-23-18 10:17 AM
    Had notification early on, dismissed it for the time being, so no way for it to come back now?
    Does not compute.
    08-23-18 10:20 AM
    This is unfortunately how it is at this stage. Key2 has the same problem. Hopefully, BlackBerry Mobile reads these forums and fixes this soon with an update. You may want to also scan the Key2 forum for possible solutions.
    DLewis13 likes this.
    08-23-18 10:24 AM
    That would be nice. Thanks.

This is unfortunately how it is at this stage. Key2 has the same problem. Hopefully, BlackBerry Mobile reads these forums and fixes this soon with an update.
    08-23-18 10:26 AM
    That's what I've been saying along - the WFC settings can no longer be found in the settings menu, neither under WiFi, nor Cellular, nor Call settings. Only way to access is through the notification. If you don't have the notification, there is no known way to access the WFC settings. In my case, WFC and the notification worked out of the box right after the Oreo update, but the settings are no longer in the settings menu. However, sometimes after a restart the WFC settings suddenly show up in the setting menu, but not for long.

This is the WFC settings menu that comes up when you tap the notification:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180823-102013.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	439443
    This is how I've always accessed the WFC menu, by pulling down on the WFC notification message. So, two questions:

1. Does the notification really disappear after a while?
    2. How reliable is WFC under Oreo?

Thanks
    08-23-18 11:43 AM
    Once you disable WFC, the notification vanishes, and currently there is no way to reactivate it in the main settings. Otherwise, so far WFC is stable and clear.
    08-23-18 11:50 AM
    There is an article on Gstyle Magazine that discusses the same problem on the Key2 and how to reactivate WFC when you don't have the notification and/or settings
    How to get Wi-Fi Calling on BlackBerry KEY2 | G Style Magazine
    DLewis13 likes this.
    08-23-18 11:57 AM
    Interesting. After following instructions, doesn't seem to work on my Motion.
    Thanks.
    Edit: Used step two and downloaded QuickShortCutMaker. Took a little checking how it worked, but Wi-Fi Calling is now turned on.

There is an article on Gstyle Magazine that discusses the same problem on the Key2 and how to reactivate WFC when you don't have the notification and/or settings
    How to get Wi-Fi Calling on BlackBerry KEY2 | G Style Magazine
    Last edited by DLewis13; 08-23-18 at 12:53 PM.
    08-23-18 12:26 PM
    Interesting. After following instructions, doesn't seem to work on my Motion.
    Thanks.
    Edit: Used step two and downloaded QuickShortCutMaker. Took a little checking how it worked, but Wi-Fi Calling is now turned on.
    DLewis13,
    Glad everything seems to be working, I just got the notification for Oreo. I chime in if I see anything different with my WFC settings.
    DLewis13 likes this.
    08-23-18 05:05 PM
    Just updated. Wifi-calling works, though the little banner proclaiming a connection, is gone, as is the tiny phone showing connected. However, the full wifi menu came up and remains. Even after a restart. But nothing in the notification bar to let you know if you are connected or not.
    08-23-18 08:41 PM
    I have the notification and the icon on my key pad that wi-fi calling is enabled. After dismissing the icon I cycled my wi-fi off then back on to make it reappear
    08-23-18 09:50 PM
    Forgot the screen shot
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Motion T-Mobile Wifi Calling-screenshot_20180823-214537.jpg  
    08-23-18 09:52 PM
    Yup
    08-23-18 10:12 PM
    If you choose Cellular preferred, none of it shows up when Wi-Fi is on.
    All the fixes I used still does not let me see anything about Wi-Fi Calling in Settings.

Forgot the screen shot
    08-24-18 06:18 AM
    Oreo update deleted my T Mobile wifi calling capability - previously working perfectly on my Motion here in the US. T Mobile tech support blames the BYOD handset manufacturer, BlackBerry tech support blamed T-Mobile. I am pretty frustrated and gave other things broken by this Oreo update.
    09-02-18 12:06 PM
    Oreo update deleted my T Mobile wifi calling capability - previously working perfectly on my Motion here in the US. T Mobile tech support blames the BYOD handset manufacturer, BlackBerry tech support blamed T-Mobile. I am pretty frustrated and gave other things broken by this Oreo update.
    No, it should work. Works on mine. Just an issue finding the usual menu.

1. Put in airplane mode. Then turn on wifi and see if menu appears. (A notification at top).

1. Try Quick-Shortcut-Maker. Install. Go into "Activities" and scroll down to Phone Services. Then to Wifi-Calling. Tap "try" and the usual menu will appear.
    09-02-18 02:17 PM
    I am away from wifi and am excited to learn a solution - but I do not understand how to do your second suggestion. what is "quick short cut maker and how do I find it and install it? then I assume I open it to do the other steps? you will be my hero if I can do this!!
    09-02-18 02:40 PM
    QuickShortcutMaker app in Google Play Store. Easy instructions. Didn't like it myself. Gave up on Wi-Fi Calling until next update.
    09-02-18 04:27 PM
    I did install that app and supposedly now have a shortcut but can't find the actual shortcut under my shortcut choices on my device. But wifi calling works. Apparently I did not properly name the shortcut so the operating system could not load a shortcut icon properly. I might try again. This shortcut creator also gave me my ability to call voice mail from my Motion. So far I have only frustrations not upgrade on this Oreo update. Thanks again!
    09-02-18 07:16 PM
    I did install that app and supposedly now have a shortcut but can't find the actual shortcut under my shortcut choices on my device. But wifi calling works. Apparently I did not properly name the shortcut so the operating system could not load a shortcut icon properly. I might try again. This shortcut creator also gave me my ability to call voice mail from my Motion. So far I have only frustrations not upgrade on this Oreo update. Thanks again!
    The help menu says WiFi calling is automatically enabled whenever you connect to WiFi. I know DLewis13 changed from WiFi to Cellular preferred and that hid his notification. As long as you don't change that option you should connect as soon as you reconnect to a WiFi network
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Motion T-Mobile Wifi Calling-screenshot_20180902-212500.jpg  
    09-02-18 09:32 PM
    I did not see that help menu, but worked out that if I left wifi preferred as the option, I could be in business. I have not yet tried to use cell calling on my Motion while that option is active, but on my Priv, the cell call quality dropped to terrible sound quality if I did not disable wifi calling except when needed.
    I will report back if the Motion cell calls are bad if wifi preferred is selected.
    Many thanks!
    09-03-18 01:57 AM
    If you leave in wifi-preferred, you should be good. When wifi is not around it simply uses cellular.

ALSO if you are getting a sound notification, swipe left on the visual notification for a settings wheel that allows you to shut off the sound.
    DanceHike likes this.
    09-03-18 07:12 AM
100 ... 234