Received system update ACF202 this morning OTA. Blackberry Motion BBD100-2 on T-Mobile USA.
    11-06-19 08:38 AM
    Me too! My career is Claro in Colombia. Got it this morning and until now it's amazing. My battery life is GREAT! It improved noticeably!
    11-06-19 01:17 PM
    After downloading Update AFC202 my Motion BBD100.2 on AT&T keeps on rebooting and/or shutting down. Then, when I attempt to start it up I get a flashing red light. Need help! I've tried several times to hold down the volume and run in bootloader but it wont let me. All it does, is turn back off.
    11-06-19 03:47 PM
    After downloading Update AFC202 my Motion BBD100.2 on AT&T keeps on rebooting and/or shutting down. Then, when I attempt to start it up I get a flashing red light. Need help! I've tried several times to hold down the volume and run in bootloader but it wont let me. All it does, is turn back off.
    Hold power button and down volume to get in fastboot.

If that doesn't work, use secondary fastboot by holding down power and volume up.

If you get it to fastboot, run the autoloader using wipe option.
    11-06-19 06:36 PM
    installed this morning on Bell in Canada. no problems so far.
    cb900f2 likes this.
    11-06-19 10:27 PM
    Received 2 days ago on T-Mobile in USA
    Motion my favorite BlackBerry, battery life still great.
    11-07-19 09:01 PM
    BBD100-6 Dual SIM version here but no OTA update yet.
    11-10-19 07:39 AM
    Has anyone seen it in Germany?
    11-12-19 10:07 AM
    Has anyone seen it in Germany?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    11-12-19 02:35 PM
    Received system update ACF202 this morning OTA. Blackberry Motion BBD100-2 on T-Mobile USA.
    in Spain today
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Motion System Update ACF202 (October Update)-34826.jpg  
    11-15-19 12:28 PM
    in Spain today
    I've always been curious as to why people who are so excited for updates that they post the second they get them, wouldn't have installed a no-wipe autoloader days or weeks prior. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    11-15-19 12:30 PM
    I've always been curious as to why people who are so excited for updates that they post the second they get them wouldn't have installed a no-wipe autoloader days or weeks prior. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    not excited or techie enough to be bothered!! I'm writing on the Motion but without a SIM card. It's my 2nd phone now. I've gone dual SIM on the LE and I'm liking it.
    conite likes this.
    11-15-19 12:33 PM
    I just received the update earlier on my dual SIM Motion.
    11-15-19 02:13 PM
    I have heard that this is the last update (ACF202) for Motion.
    BlackBerry Mobile has promised 24 months security patches.
    The premiere of Motion November 2017, and the current patch (ACF202) October 2019 - that is, we have 24 months and this is the last update.
    Someone can confirm? Deny?
    11-16-19 05:36 AM
    The premiere of Motion November 2017, and the current patch (ACF202) October 2019 - that is, we have 24 months and this is the last update.
    I was personally expecting the Oct patch to be either the last or the second-to-last patch.
    11-16-19 10:16 AM
    The problem is, 24 months isn't what some of us got. According my "real world" spreadsheet personally compiled my Motion received a total of 15 security patches. Is that considered 24 months worth of support when patches are issued monthly? What if they issued one, a month after launch then on the 24th month (a total of two). Is that too considered 2-years worth?

In my opinion these promised 24-months worth of support, on the security front, usually end up being a big farce on Android. Nope BBMo isn't the worst of them yet definitely expected better.

Is it the end for the Motion? I'm going to say, more likely than not with only time telling all.
    pgg101 likes this.
    11-16-19 12:55 PM
    The problem is, 24 months isn't what some of us got. According my "real world" spreadsheet personally compiled my Motion received a total of 15 security patches. Is that considered 24 months worth of support when patches are issued monthly? What if they issued one, a month after launch then on the 24th month (a total of two). Is that too considered 2-years worth?

In my opinion these promised 24-months worth of support, on the security front, usually end up being a big farce on Android. Nope BBMo isn't the worst of them yet definitely expected better.

Is it the end for the Motion? I'm going to say, more likely than not with only time telling all.
    24 months is from time of the initial Motion introduction. 24 months passed,
    11-16-19 01:22 PM

11-16-19 01:23 PM
    Yup fully aware of that... Bought Motion on launch.
    11-16-19 01:46 PM
    Yup fully aware of that... Bought Motion on launch.
    Even on iOS we don’t get monthly guaranteed updates
    11-16-19 01:55 PM
    ....we get years of updates ....
    John Albert likes this.
    11-16-19 02:05 PM
    ....we get years of updates ....
    Elky64 argument isn’t length of updates simply quantity or more precise monthly as in 24/24 for instance. When I chose iOS as primary, the length of support did factor in though. Android is good enough but it’s not as much cheaper as everyone thinks. Also, I feel Android is moving towards similar proprietary less customizable aspects.
    11-16-19 02:15 PM
    You owning Apple products then should tell you they are in a different league being irrelevant here... Have several Apple products myself knowing full well the support they deliver. So sorry that comparison isn't even remotely close
    11-16-19 02:34 PM
    Elky64 argument isn’t length of updates simply quantity or more precise monthly as in 24/24 for instance. When I chose iOS as primary, the length of support did factor in though. Android is good enough but it’s not as much cheaper as everyone thinks. Also, I feel Android is moving towards similar proprietary less customizable aspects.
    Quantity is right especially when they made statements such as this...

"BlackBerry Mobile’s Commitment:
    The commitment to security is ongoing.
    BlackBerry will consistently receive monthly Android security updates ensuring your device remains secure for a minimum of 24 months. Many smartphones put the organization and user’s data at risk of being hacked due to slow security updates. We are committed to making BlackBerry one of the quickest to deliver security patches. Other mobile device vendors can take weeks or months to deliver security patches, leaving your organization vulnerable and at risk."
    11-16-19 02:45 PM
    Quantity is right especially when they made statements such as this...

"BlackBerry Mobile’s Commitment:
    The commitment to security is ongoing.
    BlackBerry will consistently receive monthly Android security updates ensuring your device remains secure for a minimum of 24 months. Many smartphones put the organization and user’s data at risk of being hacked due to slow security updates. We are committed to making BlackBerry one of the quickest to deliver security patches. Other mobile device vendors can take weeks or months to deliver security patches, leaving your organization vulnerable and at risk."
    Google defines consistent as "within 90 days" even for its enterprise program.

BBMo has been better than 60 days over 90% of the time.

You'd be hard-pressed to do any better than that outside of Android One.
    11-16-19 03:31 PM
45 12