Got my Blackberry Motion in December through CarPhone Warehouse with an O2 monthly contract and love it!
    Its good to look at, it is well built and I preferred the larger screen on it to the KeyOne. It carries out things pretty fast, there is plent of storage. It is easy to use and adapt to your liking. The battery endurance is remarkable for a smart phone. I have, so far, never had to charge it after one day's use, usually charge up 2nd evening. I have now got the hang of Google and do use the back up service for photos, documents, calendar and contacts. (I couldn't find a simple way of syncing to MS Office Outlook on my PC). I have spent some time though on Google privacy settings.
    The camera is good and pictures have been very sharp. I really like the device search and the file manager. So pleased to have the hub back in my life and so appreciate the notification light!

I am not a 'techie' but to be honest I haven't found any problems with the BB Motion yet and am therefore a satisfied user and very, very pleased to be back with Blackberry.
    jamesharmeling and Hphv like this.
    01-05-18 04:39 PM
    What phone did you have previously?
    01-05-18 08:00 PM
    What sort of customisation can you do with your notification light? Do you have purple light?
    01-05-18 08:25 PM
    Had a Samsung J5 (2016) but before that I had a BB Classic (which I still have and love)
    01-06-18 01:31 PM
    I think there are seven colours available , one of which is a blue but some might say with a hint of purple.....depends on angle of view. However I am not a colour expert.......
    01-06-18 01:39 PM