Anyone had similar experience :

Camera does not store photos. Actually, when tap on the pic taken the app turns off.

Tried to record a video, it shows in Photos as an empty file.

Also, it won't receive the pics over Bluetooth, neither shows screenshot pics.

Within maybe a week I did system update, everything worked fine.

Recently, I downloaded Overdrive, and Fitbit app. Actually, it seems issues started after Fitbit app installation, as app asked to access camera ( and the other stuff), which I denied.

I tried restart ( countless times), safe mode, took micro sd card out ( placed recently ), everything but factory restore.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you.
    06-02-19 12:02 AM
    May I suggest uninstalling fitbit and overdrive to see if that is the problem. if so and camera works again, allow all requested permission during installation, you can then take away the permissions with the dtek app, might work🤞🏼
    06-02-19 12:55 PM
    Thank you for the response.

I did uninstall both apps, then did all the troubleshooting mentioned above.

Will try factory restore as a last resort, trying to avoid all the work that comes after it..
    06-02-19 06:12 PM
    My Motion camera has also stopped taking photos. Photo shows in bottom left for a millisecond then dissapears. My mini SD card became corrupted so replaced it, but problem remains. In Google Photos the last pic is dated May 17. Is it posslble to replace the camera app with another one?
    06-03-19 11:59 PM
    Camera works again after deleting corrupted card from settings. Camera was probably still trying to store pics there and failing.
    06-04-19 11:20 AM