The motion is turning out to be a block buster. Sucks companies price gouge. Am still learning mine and finding out more each day that this is the phone for me. Best cell phone ever owned!
    01-31-18 08:23 AM
    The motion is turning out to be a block buster. Sucks companies price gouge. Am still learning mine and finding out more each day that this is the phone for me. Best cell phone ever owned!
    I agree , battery life is awesome , my priv is a memory
    01-31-18 03:33 PM
    Intentional or not, rep was misinformed. There isn't a non-compete or exclusive. Verizon passed on KEYone and probably will on Motion too. Hopefully, there will be a CDMA Motion compatible on Verizon.
    I'm a Verizon customer because my employer is. They also subsidize my purchases so I get phones for pretty cheap. Verizon is balless when it comes to phones they sell. Samsung, Apple, LG and Motorola. I would have gotten a Keyone if they carried it, I would get the Motion if they carried it. I would probably buy a Huawei, or HTC before I bought an Apple or Samsung but alas Huawei is getting the total shaft from all US carriers. It's looking like my next phone is the LG V30. I would get the Moto E4 plus but that's only sold on Verizon Pre-paid. Damn, they F everything up.
    02-21-18 04:23 PM
    I'm a Verizon customer because my employer is. They also subsidize my purchases so I get phones for pretty cheap. Verizon is balless when it comes to phones they sell. Samsung, Apple, LG and Motorola. I would have gotten a Keyone if they carried it, I would get the Motion if they carried it. I would probably buy a Huawei, or HTC before I bought an Apple or Samsung but alas Huawei is getting the total shaft from all US carriers. It's looking like my next phone is the LG V30. I would get the Moto E4 plus but that's only sold on Verizon Pre-paid. Damn, they F everything up.
    You should be able to buy the Moto E4 and put on your postpaid account if you want. It's a Verizon device. Right?
    02-21-18 05:21 PM
    You should be able to buy the Moto E4 and put on your postpaid account if you want. It's a Verizon device. Right?
    I would have to buy the phone for 150 off contract when i can spend a hundred more for the v30. Not my first choice but since i can get the better phones for less i take advantage. Believe me, if the Moto e4 plus was offered on contract , it would probably be free and I prefer premium battery and decent processing to f'ing money grubbing newest and fastest crap. Just saying.
    02-21-18 06:25 PM
    I decided not to buy blackberry motion. Motion will be my first blackberry device that I am skipping. Blackberry Motion is everywhere and I won't feel special if everyone around me having one. Blackberry Motion sold out everywhere!
    02-21-18 07:05 PM
    I decided not to buy blackberry motion. Motion will be my first blackberry device that I am skipping. Blackberry Motion is everywhere and I won't feel special if everyone around me having one. Blackberry Motion sold out everywhere!
    So you only want to buy a device that's a sales failure?
    02-21-18 08:05 PM
    So you only want to buy a device that's a sales failure?
    No, but I just want to be special! That's why my keyone is so good!
    02-21-18 08:11 PM
    LOL!!
    Every BlackBerry I have ever had has made me feel "special". Except for the BB9000!! I have rarely seen any BBs other than mine in the wild. Of course, with slabs, it's hard to tell, but I always try to check out androids that I see, and I have NEVER seen another BB Android. My friends have been laughing at me for years!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    krazyatom likes this.
    02-22-18 05:48 AM
134 ... 456