A lot of people bought theirs via the Pre-order. I know I did and mine will arrive Tuesday.

If they're already sold out that means demand is higher than what they thought it would be.
    I didn't even get a confirmation on shipping yet. I'm going to call amazon on Tuesday
    01-14-18 12:52 PM
    Just ordered mine from amazon. OOS but not buying from the other sellers for more money. Friggin vultures. One guy selling was over 600 bucks. Mine was 449.00 Once restocked, will get it. Leaving sprint to do it too. After 20 years with them, time to move on. Boy did they try to sell me a iPhone. Told them I didn't want a POS iPhone. Can't see anyone staying with apple after they got caught screwing their customers.
    01-14-18 02:35 PM
    Listing is still there from Amazon but it says out of stock. Other sellers have it in stock but it's more expensive. I ordered mine on the 8th and it says it should be here Monday even tho I paid for one day shipping, assumed I would have it by today but no news or updates.

Does Amazon show you a delivery date of the 8th?
    My order screen only says they will email me when they have a delivery date.
    01-14-18 03:00 PM
    Listing is still there from Amazon but it says out of stock. Other sellers have it in stock but it's more expensive. I ordered mine on the 8th and it says it should be here Monday even tho I paid for one day shipping, assumed I would have it by today but no news or updates.
    Two things that can explain this , either BlackBerry is back or they only produced a limited amount.
    01-14-18 03:16 PM
    Does Amazon show you a delivery date of the 8th?
    My order screen only says they will email me when they have a delivery date.
    Well when I initially ordered it they said they would email me when they have a delivery date since it was pre-order and would be launching on Friday the 12th, next day they said it would be delivered by Monday the 15th. However. I changed my delivery address and now it just says they will email me when they have a delivery date. I'm assuming it will still come tomorrow because the new address is not far from the original address.
    01-14-18 04:47 PM
    I ordered as soon as Blaze posted that it was available for pre-order but still no update from Amazon. I even checked to see if it was available at Best Buy but no luck there either. Guess I'm at the mercy of inventory.
    01-14-18 07:20 PM
    I'm the same as a lot of people here. Ordered within 10 minutes of Blaze's post. Still waiting for email confirmation from Amazon about shipping. Ugh... I remember the time I ordered the Playbook on sale and it was a huge debacle where a lot of people didn't get theirs for weeks. Hopefully that's not the case here.
    01-14-18 10:03 PM
    I did the $449.99 preorder on Amazon on January 9th.......... today is day 7 and no word. No estimated ship date, no email updates, zilch.

My Priv was smashed about 2 months ago. Been using a J7 to get by waiting on Motion. The J7 screen was cracked pretty badly last week. Was really hoping Motion would be here today/tomorrow. Who knows...............
    01-15-18 09:57 AM
    I called Amazon Customer Service, 1 (888) 280-4331, to have them check on the status.
    The person I spoke to says that it is "back ordered". Probably means it was never in stock, or low stock, and lucky few may have gotten them. Also, he says that Amazon will not be selling it, but other 3rd parties will. Of course I can see all the 3rd parties listing it for higher prices.
    Then he goes on to say that within a few days my order will be canceled!!! Not sure if I should wait for it to be canceled or just cancel it and order from somewhere else...
    01-15-18 02:33 PM
    I got an email from Amazon customer service pretty much stating that they don't know when if at all Amazon will have it in stock. But 3rd party will sell it.

I canceled my order from Amazon and have ordered from BestBuy. Should ship on Friday 1/19..... more waiting.
    01-15-18 06:15 PM
    I just ordered with Best Buy as well, saw that they are expecting to ship Friday. I'll keep my order with Amazon until then.
    01-15-18 10:42 PM
    I pre-ordered mine Wednesday and it finally got delivered today. I can't wait to get home to set it up.
    01-16-18 02:42 PM
    I pre-ordered mine Wednesday and it finally got delivered today. I can't wait to get home to set it up.

Was yours through Amazon or Best Buy?
    01-16-18 09:00 PM
    Was yours through Amazon or Best Buy?
    I bought mine through Best Buy. It has a better build quality than I was expecting.
    01-16-18 09:07 PM
    [QUOTE=Booster008;13116446]I ordered as soon as Blaze posted that it was available for pre-order but still no update from Amazon. I even checked to see if it was available at Best Buy but no luck there either. Guess I'm at the mercy of inventory.[/QUOT

Best buy now has them in Stock
    01-17-18 07:23 AM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    01-17-18 07:35 AM
    I called Amazon Customer Service, 1 (888) 280-4331, to have them check on the status.
    The person I spoke to says that it is "back ordered". Probably means it was never in stock, or low stock, and lucky few may have gotten them. Also, he says that Amazon will not be selling it, but other 3rd parties will. Of course I can see all the 3rd parties listing it for higher prices.
    Then he goes on to say that within a few days my order will be canceled!!! Not sure if I should wait for it to be canceled or just cancel it and order from somewhere else...
    I called amazon this morning and they said the motion is sold out and they won't have any more until next week or two weeks. Amazon third party sellers has it now, but of course you would have to pay more. If have a working phone I would wait or best buy has them in Stock right now.
    01-17-18 10:12 AM
    Well, I got an email from BestBuy that my Motion has shipped today!
    01-17-18 10:25 AM
    Alright, you guys convinced me to order from Best Buy. I'll keep order with Amazon and see which one ships first.
    01-17-18 10:32 AM
    Well, I got an email from BestBuy that my Motion has shipped today!
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-18 11:19 AM
    Alright, you guys convinced me to order from Best Buy. I'll keep order with Amazon and see which one ships first.
    Did you get the insurance plan for one year
    01-17-18 12:51 PM
    Did you get the insurance plan for one year
    No. Was thinking about it. Still might add it before it ships.
    01-17-18 01:04 PM
    No. Was thinking about it. Still might add it before it ships.
    I'm on the fence, Amazon just sent me an email saying it maybe available in one to two weeks . When I ordered it on the 11 it had a projected delivery date of January 25th, same as best buy delivery date
    01-17-18 01:29 PM
    I'm on the fence, Amazon just sent me an email saying it maybe available in one to two weeks . When I ordered it on the 11 it had a projected delivery date of January 25th, same as best buy delivery date
    Well, I just got an email from Best Buy saying that it has shipped! I ordered it about 3.5 hours ago. It originally said delivery was the 24th, but now it says BEFORE the 24th. It will update with tracking info soon. Glad I switched. I;m going to cancel my Amazon order as soon I get home.
    01-17-18 02:19 PM
    I put in an order @ Best Buy this AM. An email arrived about 3 hours later indicating shipped and tracking.

Just checked tracking.... delivered to UPS ..... estimated delivery January 19.

Still nothing from Amazon in 9 days.
    01-17-18 06:34 PM
134 12345 ...