Hey guys, just found this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13111678

Title says "BlackBerry Motion GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket) – 4G LTE, 32GB (U.S. Warranty)".

It says it will be available on January 12th (Friday this week), Ships from and Sold by Amazon on BlackBerry's profile!
    the brother likes this.
    01-08-18 06:05 PM
    It's only $450! Why so cheap?
    01-08-18 06:25 PM
    That's MSRP I believe, $599.99 CAD = $449.99 USD
    01-08-18 06:27 PM
    That's MSRP I believe, $599.99 CAD = $449.99 USD
    NVM, I thought $449 CDN.
    01-08-18 06:30 PM
    I wonder why crackberry is not reporting anything new about motion or another full touch BlackBerry for verizon in US....makes me think there will never be anything to replace my z30. Should I just bail? My z30 is sucking wind these days
    01-08-18 07:05 PM
    I wonder why crackberry is not reporting anything new about motion or another full touch BlackBerry for verizon in US....makes me think there will never be anything to replace my z30. Should I just bail? My z30 is sucking wind these days
    Not to much BBMo/TCL can do to make any carrier stock hardware. Verizon as CDMA network played nice by allowing the CDMA KEYone to function on that network.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-08-18 07:31 PM
    Bang on the money
    01-08-18 07:36 PM
    I don't think CrackBerry can report anything until it's officially announced by BlackBerry Mobile
    01-08-18 07:43 PM
    Sorry to say this but I am a die hard blackberry fan and I've recently switched to verizon because it was cheaper then ATT and better service and I had to get a iPhone 8 because they have no Blackberrys at all and there is no news do for now blackberry has lost a customer but as soon as Verizon picks up a blackberry I'm out to pre-order that one but for now I'm with the iPhone 8
    01-08-18 08:20 PM
    Maybe I missed it, but where does it says it's the 100-2 model?
    01-08-18 08:45 PM
    Maybe I missed it, but where does it says it's the 100-2 model?
    It doesn't say the model number anywhere but it does say GSM version with US warranty, sounds good enough to me. I will message then and see what they say though.
    01-08-18 09:21 PM
    Hey guys, just found this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13111787

Title says "BlackBerry Motion GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket) – 4G LTE, 32GB (U.S. Warranty)".

It says it will be available on January 12th (Friday this week), Ships from and Sold by Amazon on BlackBerry's profile!
    Link now shows that device seller is Blueshop and price of $612.68
    01-08-18 09:26 PM
    Link now shows that device seller is Blueshop and price of $612.68
    Yeah I just saw that too, maybe they pulled it until they announce it? (supposed to be tomorrow)

I did pre-order it before I posted it. Interested to see what will happen in the next few days.
    01-08-18 09:35 PM
    Here is what is weird...isn’t that sort of what crackberry is for? I thought we would get more info and advance opinion? Otherwise I would just follow blackberry mobile! When I log into crackberry now, the first thing that I see..is the same thing I have been seeing for months....meet up in Toronto! Sounds like it still hasn’t happened. LOL. Is the motion coming to the US? Jeez, give us some news!
    01-08-18 10:01 PM
    Sorry to say this but I am a die hard blackberry fan and I've recently switched to verizon because it was cheaper then ATT and better service and I had to get a iPhone 8 because they have no Blackberrys at all and there is no news do for now blackberry has lost a customer but as soon as Verizon picks up a blackberry I'm out to pre-order that one but for now I'm with the iPhone 8
    Verizon is not allowed to sell BlackBerry devices due to a contract with Motorola, thats why there is nothing available
    01-08-18 10:02 PM
    As long as the Motion is released in a CDMA version, Verizon's network will likely support it, and you can take a new CDMA phone into a Verizon store and they will confirm if it will work on their network.

I'm not assuming this - I've had many conversations in several Verizon stores with staff who have been answering these types of questions, related to the KEYᴼᴺᴱ . They all say the same thing: you don't have to buy your phone from Verizon anymore to use it on their network, as long as the specs indicate it is CDMA. If you have any doubts, bring them the device and they'll test to see if it will run on their network.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-08-18 10:02 PM
    Verizon is not allowed to sell BlackBerry devices due to a contract with Motorola, thats why there is nothing available
    What??!!?? Citation needed...... Please...
    01-08-18 10:03 PM
    What??!!?? Citation needed...... Please...
    I'm a customer, not employee, I was there this afternoon buying a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, and as we were talking they mention how I'm the only BlackBerry PRIV they seen, so I said you dont even have them on displayed, thats when the employee told me they can't, cus of moto since they haven't release anything new in a while, so I said but I can get from your website, she was like nope. A slip up or just someone that wanted to informed me it was not Verizon hate? I'm just glad I was told, so now saving money to buy a Motion unlocked that will work with their network
    01-08-18 10:09 PM
    I'm a customer, not employee, I was there this afternoon buying a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, and as we were talking they mention how I'm the only BlackBerry PRIV they seen, so I said you dont even have them on displayed, thats when the employee told me they can't, cus of moto since they haven't release anything new in a while, so I said but I can get from your website, she was like nope. A slip up or just someone that wanted to informed me it was not Verizon hate? I'm just glad I was told, so now saving money to buy a Motion unlocked that will work with their network
    Intentional or not, rep was misinformed. There isn't a non-compete or exclusive. Verizon passed on KEYone and probably will on Motion too. Hopefully, there will be a CDMA Motion compatible on Verizon.
    01-08-18 10:13 PM
    Wow - news to me also, if it's true!

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-08-18 10:16 PM
    I don't doubt they won't carry, if that contract is on place still, after is an android device at the end of the day, so either way, I'm just going to to save cash to buy unlocked later on
    01-08-18 10:24 PM
    Here is what is weird...isn’t that sort of what crackberry is for? I thought we would get more info and advance opinion? Otherwise I would just follow blackberry mobile! When I log into crackberry now, the first thing that I see..is the same thing I have been seeing for months....meet up in Toronto! Sounds like it still hasn’t happened. LOL. Is the motion coming to the US? Jeez, give us some news!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_embargo <-- Might wanna read. As for Verizon, well, there's nothing to report for Verizon, so you're asking for info on something that doesn't exist lol.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    01-08-18 10:35 PM
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_embargo <-- Might wanna read. As for Verizon, well, there's nothing to report for Verizon, so you're asking for info on something that doesn't exist lol.
    Lol...lets not ask for too much now. Not that reading stuff!
    01-08-18 10:40 PM
    Lol...lets not ask for too much now. Not that reading stuff!
    Worth a shot. I tried. lol
    Carjackd, Anilu7 and eldricho like this.
    01-08-18 10:41 PM
    Worth a shot. I tried. lol
    Wow..we got Watergate. Or better yet Motiongate!
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-08-18 11:09 PM
134 123 ...