Looking to get one of these as soon as i can get my hands on one.

My Priv is dying, slow, laggy and in i am in need of a new handset.

i was contemplating a Samsung until they released this full screen device.

It will be a while before we see it in AUSTRALIA, what model and where would be the best to get one from?
    10-25-17 09:46 PM
    BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition now available from JB Hi-Fi! https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...ilable-jb-hifi

Perhaps they will sell the Motion when it becomes available.
    10-25-17 10:18 PM
    thanks Conite

i have seen that but wanted a full touch screen.

just wanting to know what models would be compliant with Australia and see where others maybe purchasing from OS prior to any retailers getting them here in Australia.

thanks
    10-26-17 07:01 PM
    what model would be suitable for Australia and where OS does anybody know where we could purchase one
    10-30-17 09:10 PM
    The model from UK or pacific region. my dtek60 is UK model and works fine on telstra
    10-31-17 05:20 AM
    There is one in the UK at

Argos | Same Day Delivery or Faster In-Store Collection

would that work here
    11-02-17 03:58 PM
    wait until UK online stores get them in stock, then order one. make sure you purchase from somewhere you don't pay UK tax
    11-03-17 03:40 AM
    thanks, never purchased from a UK stores are there any regulars that people have used before that they recomend
    11-06-17 08:26 PM
    I ordered my Dtek60 from Unlocked Mobiles. I've read some aussies order from Clove.
    11-07-17 05:01 AM
    I ordered mine late last year from Digital World Int. https://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/
    Love it great phone. Takes a while getting used to Android as i have been a BB user for nearly 20 years..
    01-04-18 09:05 PM
    Got a few from Becextech - Expansys also sell them here. Picked up a Swivel Holster from Caseland in Vic, sized for a pixel XL/iPhone6S, fits the Motion with a gel case on quite snugly.
    01-25-18 06:25 AM
    Looking to get one of these as soon as i can get my hands on one.

My Priv is dying, slow, laggy and in i am in need of a new handset.

i was contemplating a Samsung until they released this full screen device.

It will be a while before we see it in AUSTRALIA, what model and where would be the best to get one from?
    I hope so for your sake. I had the priv and absolutely hated it one of the worst blackberries ever made. Screen was amazing yes but the battery size was very deceiving. I found the classic battery better . Priv was just a battery drainer. Nice looking phone but it never lasted me a full day. If you can get your hands on a motion it is just amazing I'm on day 2 of this phone haven't charged it and it's at 50 percent
    03-21-18 08:13 AM