While I'm a fan of the name Motion, I think the Keyone will still be way better than this rumored device (I know it's kinda early to compare the two, though). Take the keyboard, for example; it helps you type faster than on the glass. What’s more, the soon-to-be released device looks just like a Keyone without the keyboard. So, sticking with your newly released KEYone wouldn't be hurting, unless you're longing for that glass.

Anyway, let me know what you think about the two look-alike devices. Are you sticking with your KEYone? Or are you upgrading to the Motion, as it becomes available?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 12:04 PM
    ... So, sticking with your newly released KEYone wouldn't be hurting, unless you're longing for that glass.

Posted via CB10
    Newly released KEYone ???? By the time the Motion sees the light of day, there will be nothing new about the KEYone. By that time the KEYone could be about 2 years old.
    10-06-17 12:09 PM
    Newly released KEYone ???? By the time the Motion sees the light of day, there will be nothing new about the KEYone. By that time the KEYone could be about 2 years old.
    Do you mean the Keyone will no longer be functional by the time Blackberry Motion is released?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD