This maybe a silly question, I have been away from Blackberry for a longtime (too long). I just bought a Motion to activate on AT&T. I went into a store yesterday and they are clueless as to anything Blackberry (I get the phone in my hands today). My question is this, I was a HUGE fan of Blackberry email and this is a main reason I am making the switch back. Does it still exists? I use Gmail as well as 3 pop emails accounts I use daily, with my current phone (S8+) I use a 3rd party email app and have never been happy with any of them. I miss the days when my berry pulled all my emails in and let me reply from each account . Tell me that's what I get when I start my Blackberry service again.......please. Thanks!
    03-28-18 09:20 AM
    This maybe a silly question, I have been away from Blackberry for a longtime (too long). I just bought a Motion to activate on AT&T. I went into a store yesterday and they are clueless as to anything Blackberry (I get the phone in my hands today). My question is this, I was a HUGE fan of Blackberry email and this is a main reason I am making the switch back. Does it still exists? I use Gmail as well as 3 pop emails accounts I use daily, with my current phone (S8+) I use a 3rd party email app and have never been happy with any of them. I miss the days when my berry pulled all my emails in and let me reply from each account . Tell me that's what I get when I start my Blackberry service again.......please. Thanks!
    There's no separate email service like the old days. However, the BlackBerry Hub still exists. Congratulations and enjoy your new device.
    03-28-18 09:28 AM
    There's no separate BlackBerry Internet Service as there was on pre-BB10 devices, handling emails is up to the email app on the device (like any other Android/iOS phone). That said, the Motion comes preloaded with the BlackBerry Hub suite, although you could put that on your S8 anyway.
    03-28-18 09:29 AM
    I tried the Hub on my S8, wasn't a fan but I only gave it a day. Maybe I need to be more patient. Was just to busy for my taste. Surprised BlackBerry doesn't offer a service I can pay for. Bummed
    03-28-18 09:46 AM