I posted a similar thread about KEYone owners right here. Figured I might as well do the same for the Motion!

Point of this thread is to help all of us that have Motion users on our holiday/xmas lists, and we don't know what to get them. What gifts would you recommend for them? Could be anything, from cases, to screen protectors, to any sort of accessory (heck, even a drone you can control via the Motion). It's all good here, just looking for solid feedback and ideas from the CB community!!

Thanks in advance!!
    the brother likes this.
    12-12-17 01:36 PM
    As a future motion owner, I definitely like the official blackberry cases they have. I might get the hard case when I get my motion. Privacy flip case is cool too though!
    12-12-17 01:52 PM
    For those requiring a bit more than your average protection, and don't mind clothing their BB, I'd recommend the Incipio DualPro case. Got one myself and really like it.
    12-12-17 03:03 PM
    Incipio Esquire Series case
    Attached Thumbnails Best gifts for BlackBerry Motion owners?-img_20171210_1945056_edit.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    12-12-17 03:18 PM
    Nothing! I like my phone naked!

However, there is no dedicated carkit available for the Motion. But I can confirm you can use the official Brodit PRIV carclip. The Motion fits almost perfectly!
    12-12-17 04:15 PM
    Nice. I might get this
    12-12-17 07:28 PM
    Nice. I might get this
    It’s a pretty sweet case, I bought it for my wife
    the brother likes this.
    12-12-17 10:59 PM
    It’s a pretty sweet case, I bought it for my wife
    Did the finger loop come with it?
    12-13-17 02:10 PM
    No there was a few of those at the Toronto Meet up last week. I thought it would look good for the pic

Posted via CB10
    12-13-17 02:16 PM
    I've NEVER put a case on my phone, but I may actually have to do it for the Motion. I love the look. But ergonomically, it's incredibly hard to hold without it slipping. Also, I find the aluminum trim hard to grip when picking it up off a table. Dropped it so many times as I started to lift it, just because it slipped (and fell a couple inches). So it may look great, but what's worse? Having a case, or a handful of scratches and dents from dropping it...
    12-14-17 12:25 PM
    For those requiring a bit more than your average protection, and don't mind clothing their BB, I'd recommend the Incipio DualPro case. Got one myself and really like it.
    Do you have a picture of it?
    12-14-17 12:36 PM
    I've NEVER put a case on my phone, but I may actually have to do it for the Motion. I love the look. But ergonomically, it's incredibly hard to hold without it slipping. Also, I find the aluminum trim hard to grip when picking it up off a table. Dropped it so many times as I started to lift it, just because it slipped (and fell a couple inches). So it may look great, but what's worse? Having a case, or a handful of scratches and dents from dropping it...
    Remind me not to buy that phone if you decide to sell it

Posted via CB10
    skilas and the brother like this.
    12-14-17 01:36 PM
    Do you have a picture of it?
    Check link below for pics I posted of it - they also have it in "Iridescent Midnight Blue" but its always Out of Stock..

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13080001
    12-14-17 02:59 PM
    I won a CrackBerry Spigen Ring a while back. I liked it so much, I bought a dozen on Amazon to give my friends for Christmas or Hanukkah. They love them!!! My husband, who didn't want one, is now jealous and wants one too!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>?Moti on?
    the brother likes this.
    12-16-17 01:18 PM
    Scratch resistant and water resistant, does it need a case? Feels good in the hands after 3 days.
    12-19-17 06:05 AM
    How about some non black type c sync/charge cables to distinguish them from all of the black micro cables. Not white.
    12-19-17 06:12 AM
    I've put my Motion in one of the clear cases. Not thrilled about it, but I can't deny that it's easier to hold now. Much less dropping while laying back in bed
    12-21-17 07:41 PM
    Definitely the official motion hard shell. But for some reason it's not possible to buy it from BlackBerry mobile. (yet?)

Posted via CB10
    12-25-17 09:50 AM