This is exactly what I'm looking for -- how close is Key1 size-wise to Motion?

https://www.amazon.com/Bixon-Leather...UvbUpU13130947
    02-03-18 04:57 AM
    How long did it take to ship? And which part of Canada do you live it?
    I live in Toronto and I purchased it from Telus. It took like 4 days to arrive at my house from day of purchase. I'm actually selling the peep case on eBay. You want the link to buy it from me?
    02-03-18 10:33 AM
    Has anyone tried the blackberry dtek60 holster with the motion? ... I need a holster for my motion once I upgrade and wanna get the holster at the same time
    Ordered the blackberry dtek60 holster and the motion fits perfectly in it ..loving my motion even more !!
    the brother likes this.
    02-06-18 09:00 PM
    I use the imak tpu clear case with screen protector.
    02-07-18 06:16 AM
    Ordered the blackberry dtek60 holster and the motion fits perfectly in it ..loving my motion even more !!
    Motion's not too "tall"?
    02-07-18 07:48 AM
    Motion's not too "tall"?
    It's like I think 1mm taller ...that's it .. Perfect fit
    02-07-18 08:31 AM
    It's like I think 1mm taller ...that's it .. Perfect fit
    Thanks! Will have a look at '60 cases.
    02-07-18 10:16 AM
    This arrived today. Nicer than I thought. Perfect Motion fit.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...72.m2749.l2649
    the brother likes this.
    02-07-18 08:13 PM
    I got this basic shell. Wanted something simple and inexpensive. Fits well, improves my grip on the phone, covers the buttons, and the camera doesn't stick out past the case.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    the brother likes this.
    02-07-18 09:06 PM
    I got this basic shell. Wanted something simple and inexpensive. Fits well, improves my grip on the phone, covers the buttons, and the camera doesn't stick out past the case.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Also purchased this yet was hoping it was frosted as pictures sort of depicted, helps to minimize the appearance of smudges/fingerprints. But nope, clear as stated LOL. Bought another brand which turned out to be basically the same although absent of any company logo.
    02-09-18 11:51 AM
    Also purchased this yet was hoping it was frosted as pictures sort of depicted, helps to minimize the appearance of smudges/fingerprints. But nope, clear as stated LOL. Bought another brand which turned out to be basically the same although absent of any company logo.
    I was glad it was clear, as I really wanted that BlackBerry logo to show! I ignore the fingerprints, lol.
    02-09-18 12:39 PM
    I was glad it was clear, as I really wanted that BlackBerry logo to show! I ignore the fingerprints, lol.
    Thought if had right amount of frosting the BB logo would still be visible as well albeit not as pronounced, more of a stealthy look. Yeah fingerprints are kinda inevitable for the most part yet have my other phones adorned with cases that keep them at bay, Motion cases are limited in choice though.
    branflakes likes this.
    02-09-18 01:37 PM
    Thought if had right amount of frosting the BB logo would still be visible as well albeit not as pronounced, more of a stealthy look. Yeah fingerprints are kinda inevitable for the most part yet have my other phones adorned with cases that keep them at bay, Motion cases are limited in choice though.
    Some light frosting certainly could've looked really good. And, yes, case choices are limited, which is too bad. I'm quite happy with my $7 purchase, though!
    Elky64 likes this.
    02-09-18 02:21 PM
    Some light frosting certainly could've looked really good. And, yes, case choices are limited, which is too bad. I'm quite happy with my $7 purchase, though!
    How you finding the clear TPU case in regards to affecting the sensitivity of vol, pwr and convenience keys? I have several TPU cases of varying designs and colours and they all exhibit the same trait, the keys become over sensitized finding we're always adjusting something with just the slightest of touches. Own the Incipio DualPro with no such problem.
    Last edited by Elky64; 02-09-18 at 03:17 PM.
    02-09-18 02:44 PM
    How you finding the clear TPU case in regards to affecting the sensitivity of vol, pwr and convenience keys? I have several TPU cases of varying designs and colours and they all exhibit the same trait, the keys become over sensitized finding we're always adjusting something with just the slightest of touches. Own the Incipio DualPro with no such problem.
    So far, I have to press slightly more firmly. But, it's minimal. I've only had the case a few days, so we'll see how it works out down the road.

Love Incipio! Had a case from them on my Z10 and loved how thin the case was (did not cover the buttons). They never had a case for the Priv I wanted, so ended up with a Seidio for that, which was terribly difficult to remove. Quality, but created more bulk than I wanted.

Didn't want to spend much this time around, plus wanted to stay basic...I'd go without a case if the phone was a little grippier. We'll see how this $7 purchase holds up over time.
    Elky64 likes this.
    02-09-18 04:57 PM
    So far, I have to press slightly more firmly. But, it's minimal. I've only had the case a few days, so we'll see how it works out down the road.

Love Incipio! Had a case from them on my Z10 and loved how thin the case was (did not cover the buttons). They never had a case for the Priv I wanted, so ended up with a Seidio for that, which was terribly difficult to remove. Quality, but created more bulk than I wanted.

Didn't want to spend much this time around, plus wanted to stay basic...I'd go without a case if the phone was a little grippier. We'll see how this $7 purchase holds up over time.
    My bad and you are right... The Cover-On and Avidet (same no branding) clear TPU cases are OK with the buttons only being slightly firmer. This is because they are designed as such allowing for vol/pwr/conv key breathing room. On the other hand, I have several other TPU cases that negate that breathing room (w/case on can see its edge juts out from phone) which makes the keys overly sensitive, barely have to touch them to activate. Got some nice looking ones but basically useless due to their over-sensitivity... Think cutting out the keys on case is the only rectification if want to use which is a shame.
    branflakes likes this.
    02-15-18 06:27 AM
    My bad and you are right... The Cover-On and Avidet (same no branding) clear TPU cases are OK with the buttons only being slightly firmer. This is because they are designed as such allowing for vol/pwr/conv key breathing room. On the other hand, I have five other TPU cases that negate that breathing room (w/case on can see its edge juts out from phone) which makes the keys overly sensitive, barely have to touch them to activate. So although nice looking these five are basically useless due to the over-sensitivity they cause with the keys... Think cutting out the keys on case is the only rectification if want to use which is a shame.
    02-15-18 06:35 AM
    i got this KuGi flipcase and am very happy with it so far - feels sturdy, works well as a stand and phonecase

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075V1ZG...UvbUpU13138552

there's a slot on the inside cover for putting in a few business cards etc

The cover is smooth but has a non-slippery quality to it so it doesn't drop out of your hand easily
    02-16-18 05:03 AM
    I got this case for my Motion today, REALLY like it!!

https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...tion-case.html
    Elky64 likes this.
    02-23-18 02:21 PM
    I got this case for my Motion today, REALLY like it!!

https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...tion-case.html
    Got the same, a real nice sturdy case. Been waiting on Incipio to release the Iridescent Midnight Blue one but seems to be forever in limbo, even emailed them a while back about it and got "soon" LOL.
    rocnrol likes this.
    02-23-18 06:18 PM
    TETDED

Weird name.

Nice case. Leather is real and great quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-img_20180305_0855209.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    03-05-18 08:17 AM
    More pictures of the TETDED.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-img_20180305_0855367.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-img_20180305_0854502.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    03-05-18 08:20 AM
    Did anyone find a case + holtser combo for the motion yet ? I'm looking for something similar to these...
    this one is for BB priv..
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=4oM-JL84

This one is for DTEK50
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=yFupzE-P
    I only see leather holster which I'm not a fan of...
    04-10-18 03:50 PM
    I cannot use a case without a BBRY logo unless its a clear case, so the logo can show. This one fits very well on the Motion. I am currently using the clear case and its of high quality. Fits like a glove. The "By BlackBerry" case is on route via shipping. Always change the case every so often for a change.

BlackBerry HSD1003CALUS1 Case for Motion, Black
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...UvbUpU13172367

AND

BlackBerry Motion Case by 32nd, Clear Gel Silicone Slim Shell Cover - Clear
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...UvbUpU13172367
    the brother likes this.
    04-18-18 06:30 AM
    Hard finding a decent case; does anyone know if a Dtek60 case will actually fit a motion? Thanks
    04-25-18 10:15 AM
134 ... 23456