Yes! The clock/notification window with the flip case is the biggest feature I miss on the Motion compared to the PRIV. I'm not sure the Motion supports the sleep mode activated by a magnet, but perhaps the function is there and needs software activation.
    04-25-18 11:47 AM
    Hard finding a decent case; does anyone know if a Dtek60 case will actually fit a motion? Thanks
    Phones aren't even close to being similar so no.
    04-25-18 07:58 PM
    Phones aren't even close to being similar so no.
    Thanks
    04-25-18 10:03 PM
    TETDED

Weird name.

Nice case. Leather is real and great quality.
    Tetded 's have been around forever
    04-26-18 12:05 AM
    Anyone ever see one of these (I'm looking for a pouch).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6081256...h_query=dtek60 case&ref=sr_gallery-1-3
    05-01-18 04:00 PM
    As you spot cases, skins, or any sort of accessory for the BlackBerry Motion, post them up here! What brands and types of cases/accessories are you eager to see?
    I got my BB Motion about 3 weeks ago! I ordered a purple Tetded wallet case from casesdelight.com and IQ Shield LiQuidSkin Full Coverage screen protector from Amazon.com! Love the combination of this two!
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-279.jpg  
    05-21-18 10:34 AM
    I got my BB Motion about 3 weeks ago! I ordered a purple Tetded wallet case from casesdelight.com and IQ Shield LiQuidSkin Full Coverage screen protector from Amazon.com! Love the combination of this two!
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-277.jpg  
    05-21-18 10:39 AM
    Well by golly, I done broke down and bought one them new-fangled BBerry cases with that thar see-through cover. And know what? It's pretty damned good.

UPDATE. Case is great, but still prefer naked phone. I'll try using this in the field, naked at home.
    Last edited by scrannel; 05-30-18 at 12:46 PM.
    05-29-18 07:32 PM
    I got a BlackBerry Motion when it came out. However, was using my KEYone instead. Now I'm sending in my KEYone for a replacement because the screen came loose.

Now I'm using the Motion in the meantime. It's actually a really nice phone and I enjoy it, but I need a physical keyboard.

I have both BlackBerry Mobile official cases and use the leather flip with the plastic cover. I carried that around in my pocket and the screen got scratched up from the plastic cover rubbing the glass.

However, I went to best buy and got the kid to install their vinyl protector and the scratches are no longer visible at all. They weren't big scratches, but were enough to be a little annoying.

The screen protector they installed is perfect. It covered nearly the entire glass panel, including the chin around the BlackBerry button. I don't care much about scratches, but I care enough to prefer not to have them. I used to be a little bit over the top regarding screen scratches, but I am getting healthier in the head, realizing that doesn't matter.

Anyways, just wanted to sharey two pennies about this wonderful smartphone and recommend best buy for screen protection and the OEM cases as well.
    Last edited by Spunton_Duddley; 06-19-18 at 03:39 PM.
    06-01-18 10:14 PM
    One thing I did with my leather flip case is put little pieces of electrical tape on the top underneath where the leather curves over the top of the Motion. It's really snug and more solid feeling now.

Another thing about the flip case is how it adds the weight I miss because the Motion is so lightweight.
    06-19-18 03:41 PM
    I know it's an old. thread but I want to add my findings ...
    today I was at home depot and on a stand they had some cases and hard shells for phones, I tried a few and I got this one here ..☺ the pho e fits perfectly and I'm still using the clear silicone skin
    ..how do I attach the picture???
    09-16-18 11:04 PM
    how do I attach the picture
    09-17-18 12:16 PM
    Hell if I know -- but you could put in a link to a pic?
    10-19-18 08:27 PM
    Try from a desktop/laptop computer
    10-19-18 10:03 PM
    Recomendations for Motion? I've always used the phone without a case or shell... but i've dropped it once or too many times lol... anyways looking for what others are using... I ordered this thing today.
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...UvbUpU13303348

What do you think of my purchase good buy or bad buy?
    jemireu likes this.
    10-31-18 02:53 PM
    Recomendations for Motion? I've always used the phone without a case or shell... but i've dropped it once or too many times lol... anyways looking for what others are using... I ordered this thing today.
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...UvbUpU13303481

What do you think of my purchase good buy or bad buy?
    I have this and it's OK but... my biggest gripe with most TPU cases I purchased for the Motion is, there isn't enough of a recess for the vol up/dwn, pwr and conv. keys so they become overly sensitive (activate way too easily) w/case on. Can also see where the cases juts out slightly on left side (not sitting flat) due to this flaw. Have a couple of TPU cases properly designed and the difference is literally night and day.

Not the greatest buy IMHO yet could be worse.
    10-31-18 07:24 PM
    I have this and it's OK but... my biggest gripe with most TPU cases I purchased for the Motion is, there isn't enough of a recess for the vol up/dwn, pwr and conv. keys so they become overly sensitive (activate way too easily) w/case on. Can also see where the cases juts out slightly on left side (not sitting flat) due to this flaw. Have a couple of TPU cases properly designed and the difference is literally night and day.

Not the greatest buy IMHO yet could be worse.
    ****ty deals... well... I need something that others are using and highly recommend what do we suggest... the one Blackberry makes looks nice but I don't really care about the privacy filter.
    11-01-18 07:34 AM
    ****ty deals... well... I need something that others are using and highly recommend what do we suggest... the one Blackberry makes looks nice but I don't really care about the privacy filter.
    Bought tpu cases from Avidet (clear) and CoverOn (clear & black) and they fit properly. Both the clear's were same design with only difference being, CoverOn placed their logo on there's. The Avidet and CoverOn in clear look to be no more.

Purchased the Incipio DualPro (black) with it fitting well but sadly it appears to no longer exist. Also got the Incipio Carnaby (grey) with this still being available although limited sources to buy, purchased mine through Incipio directly at a premium and not really sure it was worth the price especially considering the CAD dollars worth.

Got a StilGut book type leather flip case. It's decent but pricey, not really me so don't use often.

Overall I haven't been too pleased with what has been offered for the Motion but it is what it is I suppose.
    11-01-18 08:59 PM
    Bought tpu cases from Avidet (clear) and CoverOn (clear & black) and they fit properly. Both the clear's were same design with only difference being, CoverOn placed their logo on there's. The Avidet and CoverOn in clear look to be no more.

Purchased the Incipio DualPro (black) with it fitting well but sadly it appears to no longer exist. Also got the Incipio Carnaby (grey) with this still being available although limited sources to buy, purchased mine through Incipio directly at a premium and not really sure it was worth the price especially considering the CAD dollars worth.

Got a StilGut book type leather flip case. It's decent but pricey, not really me so don't use often.

Overall I haven't been too pleased with what has been offered for the Motion but it is what it is I suppose.
    Why the hell did you spend like 300$ on cases for your phone? I was able to locate a Incipio Dual Black one... I had to over pay over course.. but its most highest rated based on what I see.. Wonder why Otter Box didn't make any.
    11-02-18 01:13 PM
    Why the hell did you spend like 300$ on cases for your phone? I was able to locate a Incipio Dual Black one... I had to over pay over course.. but its most highest rated based on what I see.. Wonder why Otter Box didn't make any.
    We've got a problem what else can I say LOL.

Seriously though, I've always bought multiple cases for my devices (mainly smartphones) as we like a change every so often. And a decent case is a prerequisite as we won't use our devices naked due to my field of work. Plus, don't always know what works/feels best until you try a few as not all cases are alike.

I usually purchase OtterBoxe's every chance we get but the less popular devices rarely see such love... we like Otter's hard/glossy outer shell and had wished the Incipio DualPro's was similar in nature as the latter starts looking a little battered and beatin in short order even though we are very careful with it.

Have been rockin' UAG's cases for some time as they feel premium (using them on my GS7 Edge/P20 Pro now) , unlikely to see such for a BB though. If they did, I'd be all over it.
    11-02-18 06:05 PM
    I picked this up today! Like very last of these !!
    11-08-18 02:38 PM
    I picked this up today! Like very last of these !!
    Last of its kind!!
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry Motion!-5172.jpg  
    rocnrol likes this.
    11-08-18 02:40 PM
    Just picked up a Dualpro on Ebay. Let's see...
    04-19-19 10:40 AM
    Last of its kind!!
    I bought two of these off of eBay. One is on my phone since the beginning & the other as a backup replacement just in case needed. Incipio has the warranty but that's only helpful if they have it in stock at the time which they no longer do per conversations with their customer service agents. My DualPros came all the way from Germany. I paid nearly $40 for each only because its probably the most protective case available barring the flip style cases which I don't care for. I haven't dropped my phone (yet) but the Incipio DualPro still looks pretty good. Some of the matte black coating on the outside has started to wear off revealing shiny black plastic underneath but not too noticeable. I have the Incipio Carnaby also but don't use it because I don't believe it's as protective as the DualPro simply because it's a molded one piece style vs. two piece OtterBox style of the DualPro. The Carnaby also has a cotton material on the back side which attracts dirt & oils from fingers & also wears off from friction in & out of a pocket or holster. I've tossed it in the washing machine with some clothes which cleaned it up. (I received a free used Carnaby from a kind forum member last year that had some material degradation so I contacted Incipio about the warranty & was able to talk them into sending me a brand new Carnaby which hibernates in a box. Incipio didn't make it easy though as they normally require proof of purchase from an authorized Incipio retailer.) The DualPro is slim only adding minimal thickness and heft to the Motion. It feels better in the hand than the naked device in my opinion.
    04-19-19 11:08 AM
    Just got my Dual Pro. Nice. See how it bounces.

EDIT: You're right, Dark Knight, it is easier to hold and type on etc., than the naked phone.
    Last edited by scrannel; 05-11-19 at 05:33 PM.
    05-11-19 01:22 PM
134 ... 3456