I had to quit using my Motion as it has become unreliable. It only seems to boot up when plugged in. When/If it boots up it rarely finishes boot up and shuts down. Sometimes it will make it to the home page leaving you able to navigate for a few moments before it restarts again. It has come up with an error message "battery overheat".

I tried putting it in the freezer and that seemed to help but only buying a few minutes of operation prior to reboot. Ultimately l'd just like it to run long enough to get my files, pics, videos off of it. I tried to copy and paste to an SD card but I can't seem to navigate the from the Hard drive to SD to paste.

So that's where I'm at. :-
    04-05-23 04:51 PM
    Might do better hooking it up to a PC....

Did you not have that data synced anywhere?
    04-06-23 07:49 AM
    [QUOTE=Dunt Dunt Dunt;13674178]Might do better hooking it up to a PC....

Did you not have that data synced anywhere?[/QUOTE

Sorry for the extended delay, I spent all my time getting my Z10 to bypass setup and ...... success.

But for the Motion, no not synced . BUT, was able to Freeze it ( in the freezer) and lay it on an Ice Pack and plug it into my lap top and copy my files off of it.

So I think next step will be to wipe it and see what I can get for it. I didn't really like it anyway , way to big for me. I want a phone, not a small tablet. I'll use my tablet or laptop for that purpose.
    07-07-23 10:15 PM
    I had to quit using my Motion as it has become unreliable. It only seems to boot up when plugged in. When/If it boots up it rarely finishes boot up and shuts down. Sometimes it will make it to the home page leaving you able to navigate for a few moments before it restarts again. It has come up with an error message "battery overheat".

I tried putting it in the freezer and that seemed to help but only buying a few minutes of operation prior to reboot. Ultimately l'd just like it to run long enough to get my files, pics, videos off of it. I tried to copy and paste to an SD card but I can't seem to navigate the from the Hard drive to SD to paste.

So that's where I'm at. :-
    If you want to use it I guess you have to change the battery!?

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    07-12-23 03:05 PM
    If you want to use it I guess you have to change the battery!?

Yeah likly that might fix it... of course seems he didn't like the size of it anyway.

But I do wonder what he could sell it for.... ebay has some $150 listing and some $40 listings. And those phones actually work.
    07-12-23 03:43 PM
    Yeah likly that might fix it... of course seems he didn't like the size of it anyway.

But I do wonder what he could sell it for.... ebay has some $150 listing and some $40 listings. And those phones actually work.
    True, he didn't seem to. Anyway it's quite easy and straightforward to change the battery!

I like the phone as a phone, but the bad camera with unreliable focus decreases it's value I think.

Last edited by mikael11; 07-12-23 at 04:34 PM.
    07-12-23 03:52 PM