I think TCL and BlackBerry are really making the little things work . The placement of the BB Logo on back at first didn't look right, but now it makes sense to me. They may have thought people would be using those medal plates on them for magnetic stands or the Rings. So I guess that would make sense not to have BB Logo in center of back. Everything for placement on Motion makes sense except the power button should be on the left upper side.
    Just my thoughts anyways.
    Attached Thumbnails BB Logo Placement...-56882.jpg  
    skilas likes this.
    12-06-17 01:00 AM
    Except if you use a case and then the logo placement doesn't matter at all.
    12-06-17 05:31 AM
    Agreed. Power needed to be on left side.
    and I agree about the logo. Though I always thought it was in a good spot. Now looking at my Priv, it feels a little low, though it makes sense with how big the camera is.
    12-06-17 09:06 AM
    I find the power button placement is subjective, assuming we're talking left or right side of the device (I think it's now a concensus that the side of the device is superior to the top). I, however, prefer the right side of the device. If I'm holding the device in my right hand, I find it easier and more natural to click the lock button with my thumb. When the button is on the left, I develop the habit of bringing my left hand over to unlock the device. More times than not, however, I use the double tap to wake feature.
    12-08-17 02:29 PM
    I find the power button placement is subjective, assuming we're talking left or right side of the device (I think it's now a concensus that the side of the device is superior to the top). I, however, prefer the right side of the device. If I'm holding the device in my right hand, I find it easier and more natural to click the lock button with my thumb. When the button is on the left, I develop the habit of bringing my left hand over to unlock the device. More times than not, however, I use the double tap to wake feature.
    I liked the top, though probably just got used to it from 9900 and Z30.

I don't like the right side because when you have more than two buttons on one side, it's very easy to lose your place by feel alone. I find I often turn off the screen when going to turn down the volume...
    TCM01 likes this.
    12-08-17 03:52 PM

I don't like the right side because when you have more than two buttons on one side, it's very easy to lose your place by feel alone. I find I often turn off the screen when going to turn down the volume...
    Yes. The solution would be to move the volume rocker to the left side of the device.
    12-08-17 04:30 PM

Same, I am on the z30 and personally love the top middle power button but I feel like on a device any bigger than 5", it would be a hassle so the side is better.

They should have just put the convenience key between the volume rockers like on the z30 and then put the power button below it or on the other side.

I don't have a Motion yet so I can't complain about placement, haven't tried it yet!
    skilas likes this.
    12-08-17 05:13 PM
    A real BlackBerry user doesn't use a case. BlackBerry is made to have naked
    skilas likes this.
    12-08-17 07:53 PM
    Then it should be on the front!!!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    12-08-17 08:18 PM
    Lol yeah right.
    12-08-17 08:23 PM
    Yeah ,a real BlackBerry user uses a Leather Holster , Purse or inside Jacket pocket. Otherwise just Naked when pull your BlackBerry phone out. Why cover BlackBerry Beauty.
    skilas likes this.
    12-09-17 02:05 PM
    Back when the screens were made of plastic and phones were overall lighter, yeah sure why use a case. But now with the screens sitting flush with the frames and going over the edges, not sure it's a good idea. Gotta protect the investment, maybe after a year and a half when the phone paid itself off a bit then remove the case if you're feeling adventurous lol
    12-10-17 05:20 AM
    Back when the screens were made of plastic and phones were overall lighter, yeah sure why use a case. But now with the screens sitting flush with the frames and going over the edges, not sure it's a good idea. Gotta protect the investment, maybe after a year and a half when the phone paid itself off a bit then remove the case if you're feeling adventurous lol
    Especially when the back is glass and the camera sticks out! My BB9000 always went naked (in a holster). But it had that great leather back, was smaller, and I never dropped it.
    skilas likes this.
    12-10-17 08:33 AM
    BlackBerry Motion is made for real life use.
    12-10-17 03:24 PM
    BlackBerry Motion is made for real life use.
    Well, I can't imagine it being made for animated characters
    12-10-17 04:05 PM