I've noticed that apps like the Hub despite having it open when I switch to another app for a few minutes it has to reload. The same goes for Google Play Music which could still be playing music but the app itself has to reload. Makes switching between apps all that much slower.

Was hoping Motion users would get the Oreo promised update which may fix my problems. Any word on this on this or is this another broken BlackBerry promise?
    03-12-18 05:56 PM
    Not experiencing what you describe on my 100-2.
    03-12-18 09:58 PM
    I've noticed that apps like the Hub despite having it open when I switch to another app for a few minutes it has to reload. The same goes for Google Play Music which could still be playing music but the app itself has to reload. Makes switching between apps all that much slower.

Was hoping Motion users would get the Oreo promised update which may fix my problems. Any word on this on this or is this another broken BlackBerry promise?
    You won’t see Oreo until at least after the launch of their new phone(s). The classic motto for any BlackBerry user: don’t hold your breath.
    03-15-18 07:03 PM