Hi,

I love the Motion, especially with its great battery. But I accidentally dropped it a couple of times, and now there is a Crack in de screen which really bothers me.

Since I switched from Passport to PRIV to Motion I thought I wouldn't miss the PKB. While I think Blackberrys VKB is the most competent on the market, I do miss the click clack feeling.

However I think the KEY2 is much too expensive. I can get the Slate KEY2 LE for 320 euro, which seems fine.

Now my question is, has anyone of you switch from a Motion to the KEY2 LE? How was it? Do you miss the capacitive keyboard? Is the camera better than Motion? What about the performance? Or the battery life? If there is something I would buy the Motion again for its the battery. So if the KEY2 LE is a big difference for me its already a no go.

Thanks!
    01-29-19 05:48 PM
    Hi,

I love the Motion, especially with its great battery. But I accidentally dropped it a couple of times, and now there is a Crack in de screen which really bothers me.

Since I switched from Passport to PRIV to Motion I thought I wouldn't miss the PKB. While I think Blackberrys VKB is the most competent on the market, I do miss the click clack feeling.

However I think the KEY2 is much too expensive. I can get the Slate KEY2 LE for 320 euro, which seems fine.

Now my question is, has anyone of you switch from a Motion to the KEY2 LE? How was it? Do you miss the capacitive keyboard? Is the camera better than Motion? What about the performance? Or the battery life? If there is something I would buy the Motion again for its the battery. So if the KEY2 LE is a big difference for me its already a no go.

Thanks!
    KEY² LE has better performance, but battery isn't as good - probably 2/3 of the Motion's.

Camera is a bit better.
    01-29-19 05:56 PM
    After a really sad experience with the Motion (microphone, Wi-Fi, headphone jack), I switched to the Key2 LE a couple of weeks ago. The LE battery isn't comparable with that of the Motion, at least in my experience so far, however a work day is supported very well. I don't use much and don't care about the camera, so I can't judge.

Anyway, going back to the PBK is... libidinous, if you will allow me to speak.

Finally, having bought the dual SIM version, I now have just one phone in my pocket, convenient.
    Last edited by lzmx; 02-02-19 at 06:34 AM.
    02-02-19 06:07 AM