Do you regret the decision or are u loving the motion?

I'm about to go get one. 340 and I'm trading my classic and Q10

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 09:45 AM
    I moved from passport silver. Loved that phone, but I don't regret the motion at all. Android has come a long way, and with the hub and blackberry apps it makes it pretty similar. Download and install the Nova Prime launcher and you can get smile functionality as well. I have it so I swipe up on the home screen and it goes straight into the hub. very sweet.
    Jowensmpls likes this.
    02-06-18 09:55 AM
    I moved from passport silver. Loved that phone, but I don't regret the motion at all. Android has come a long way, and with the hub and blackberry apps it makes it pretty similar. Download and install the Nova Prime launcher and you can get smile functionality as well. I have it so I swipe up on the home screen and it goes straight into the hub. very sweet.
    Oh that's awesome I love the swipe. Going tp pick my motion up now!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 10:04 AM
    I came from a keyone. I love the motion for the fullscreen but still love my keyone for the physical keyborad feel.
    02-06-18 04:17 PM
    I switched, well actually switch back and forth between the Keyone and Motion. I use the Keyone during the week for work as I like the pkb for emails, text and BBM. I use the motion on the weekends as the battery life is even better than the Keyone, if you can imagine that and I like the bigger screen for the weekends for the apps such as YouTube and Twitter. Oh by the way I took my Motion on vacation in Aruba and didn’t need to worry about getting sand and sea water in the phone. Something I always worried about with my Keyone and beloved Passport SE. Oh and I hope that one of the next Blackberry phones is Passport 2 running Oreo.
    Pistooli likes this.
    02-09-18 09:26 PM
    One week ago !
    better than I thought!
    first of all the Bluetooth works on car
    02-10-18 09:08 AM
    I switched, well actually switch back and forth between the Keyone and Motion. I use the Keyone during the week for work as I like the pkb for emails, text and BBM. I use the motion on the weekends as the battery life is even better than the Keyone, if you can imagine that and I like the bigger screen for the weekends for the apps such as YouTube and Twitter. Oh by the way I took my Motion on vacation in Aruba and didn’t need to worry about getting sand and sea water in the phone. Something I always worried about with my Keyone and beloved Passport SE. Oh and I hope that one of the next Blackberry phones is Passport 2 running Oreo.
    I got my Motion too and I intend to do the same type of usage as you described above. KeyOne for the workdays and the Motion for the weekend motion...
    Jowensmpls likes this.
    02-14-18 10:45 PM
    Yes I did just could not get on with pkb had z30 best phone ever then went motog3 then got keyone great phone just found it cumbersome then went on to motion good upgrade from z30 well pleased
    Pistooli likes this.
    02-15-18 04:03 AM