I'm not a big fan of it. I love the metal band idea. Its like a "U" that wraps around the device with rounded ends. Other than that I don't really care for it too much. I feel the placement of the convenience key make it more confusing even moreso than the KeyOnes was in the beginning.

Hopefully then do a single launch world wide not the utter s***tshow that was the launch of the Keyone and black Keyone and limited edition black Keyone. Frankly I wouldn't have gotten the silver one had I known about the black one.
    10-06-17 06:01 PM
    Yes that Jay Leno chin is something else but other than that it doesn't look bad.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 06:04 PM
    Hopefully then do a single launch world wide
    TCL isn't likely to do that. That's something huge companies do when they're going to be able to sell tens of millions of a single device model. That's not BBMo (TCL) here. Expect to see a similar, slow-roll-out launch where BBMo can manage inventory - though hopefully it will be better than the K1 launch. For the same reason, you shouldn't expect any big advertising campaign, because, again, that's not the market that BBMo/TCL is in.
    10-06-17 08:58 PM
    I love love love the design! It's basically an all touch KEYone! I know a lot of folks on CB (along with pretty much all of the mainstream tech media) will slam it hard for that magnanimous chin, but It doesn't bother me one bit.

Hey, and at least they switched the power button location so we won't have to hear about how it's on the wrong side (I quite like it on the left side). And thumbs up for the headphone jack!
    10-06-17 11:32 PM
    I love love love the design! It's basically an all touch KEYone! I know a lot of folks on CB (along with pretty much all of the mainstream tech media) will slam it hard for that magnanimous chin, but It doesn't bother me one bit.

Hey, and at least they switched the power button location so we won't have to hear about how it's on the wrong side (I quite like it on the left side). And thumbs up for the headphone jack!
    I love it on the left side. Now if they could only move the convenience key to the the bottom and make it a two stage shutter button
    10-07-17 01:11 AM
    I love the design tbh. It's not wildly different from what's on the market, but different enough. chin doesn't bother me. I'd rather have the bigger battery than smaller chin.
    10-07-17 06:23 PM
    I'll wait to judge until it's released. but I'm really not digging the finger ID button location,should be on the back IMHO.
    10-08-17 12:20 AM