I've had mine for over a week and zero scratches. I'm not being careful
    the brother likes this.
    12-22-17 08:34 PM
    I don't understand why people buy a new phone and don't immediately get a case and screen protector before they start using it.
    the brother likes this.
    12-23-17 12:13 AM
    I am using the motion since the day of launch in UAE. The device being used without any flip case or cover. So far no scratches found. Had accidently dropped the device on couple of occasions but I am lucky to get away without any damages.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    12-23-17 05:45 AM
    Keys in your pocket? No flip cover? Put keys in a different pocket...

Posted via CB10
    12-23-17 08:51 PM
    I don't understand why people buy a new phone and don't immediately get a case and screen protector before they start using it.
    I generally don’t because it’s getting replaced in about a year regardless. Also I never really drop phones. My only collectible the Passport SE runs around naked as well.
    the brother likes this.
    12-23-17 10:11 PM
    I have 5 in my practice. we had a Christmas part tonight and I inspected all of them (yes with my readings glasses) and all looked perfect. Mind you, they are only about 3 weeks old.
    the brother likes this.
    12-23-17 10:36 PM
    Mine scratched really easy too! Got the garbage BlackBerry Motion official screen protector and that is worse than useless! Doesn't cover the full screen much like the one for BlackBerry KEYone but it also scratches easily.

To make matters worse I got the privacy case which also scratches the screen protector, never known anything like it. I'm super careful with my phones too, never had a phone screen scratch in my life in 24 years of using mobile devices.
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    12-24-17 04:27 AM
    Good case and an OK screen protector and mine is doing just fine after nearly 6 weeks. Never been one to run my phones naked because IMHO anything will show wear/scratches over time no matter what the manufactures claim it is made out of, or how wear resistant it is.
    12-24-17 12:25 PM
    I've had mine for several weeks and haven't had any incidents with it. It's not showing any scratches. I bought a protective case and a holster for it before it arrived though. Fingerprints, yes...scratches...not yet.
    12-24-17 12:41 PM
    I've had mine for several weeks and haven't had any incidents with it. It's not showing any scratches. I bought a protective case and a holster for it before it arrived though. Fingerprints, yes...scratches...not yet.
    Is that a blackberry holster for the Motion?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-17 02:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    No, aftermarket holster. I bought it from blueshop.com. Fits good with a very thin protective case. Fits better with no case, but got it to work with the case.
    12-24-17 02:50 PM
    No, aftermarket holster. I bought it from blueshop.com. Fits good with a very thin protective case. Fits better with no case, but got it to work with the case.
    Do you have a link for said holster you bought? Even though many say holsters aren't a thing any more I prefer them just because of my profession and it helps keep my devices pristine. Also like having phone on my hip especially in summer when not wearing a jacket (I'm not a "phone in your pants pocket" type of guy).
    misterabrasive likes this.
    12-24-17 03:04 PM
    Mine scratched really easy too! Got the garbage BlackBerry Motion official screen protector and that is worse than useless! Doesn't cover the full screen much like the one for BlackBerry KEYone but it also scratches easily.

To make matters worse I got the privacy case which also scratches the screen protector, never known anything like it. I'm super careful with my phones too, never had a phone screen scratch in my life in 24 years of using mobile devices.
    Hi, may I ask where you got the OEM screen protector for the BlackBerry Motion? Thanks
    12-25-17 08:36 PM
    Same here. About a week old with scratches
    12-27-17 11:08 AM
    I'm interested in buy screen protector. The one I have is from another smartphone but was what the smartphone store I went had that could fit my motion. It's not perfect but it protects for now.
    the user hakdaddy says the blackberry official screen protector is bad..
    can anyone suggest me some good screen protectors ? I can find some but don't know if they are good or not.

thanks.
    12-27-17 01:27 PM
    Surely any screen protector is better than none and as they are only a couple of pounds, just get one, try it. Don't like it? get a different one. If it was a £30-40 case fair enough but come on people!!!
    12-27-17 03:35 PM
    yeh they are cheap. will buy one and if I don't like or it is bad it's not big deal. I can buy other and try it.
    12-27-17 04:54 PM
    Do you have a link for said holster you bought? Even though many say holsters aren't a thing any more I prefer them just because of my profession and it helps keep my devices pristine. Also like having phone on my hip especially in summer when not wearing a jacket (I'm not a "phone in your pants pocket" type of guy).
    https://www.blueshop.ca/smartphone-e...4A24A26962.htm
    Elky64 likes this.
    12-27-17 07:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Case link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076H...UvbUpU13102903
    12-27-17 07:52 PM
    I've always been happy with Skinomi protectors. I've gotten one for all my BBs , (Passport, Priv, Keyone) and I have one on order for my Motion. They go on really easily, just wet both sides with the spray they include and put it on. You can adjust it on the phone while it's wet. Squeegee out the excess liquid and let it dry. Within a day any small bubbles or imperfections disappear and it hardens to a very clear finish. I've never noticed any loss of sensitivity in the touch screens and while it does have to be wiped of fingerprints occasionally, it's not nearly as bad as the uncovered screen. I've also tried the full body cover but I ended up using a Ringke Fusion clear case for the back and sides. I order them from skinomi.com in California. There's free shipping in the U.S. but I live in Canada so there is a shipping charge. They have always fit the screens of my phones very well sizewize, but I'll post again when I get this one and let everyone know how it fits the Motion.
    12-28-17 09:26 AM
    Same here. About a week old with scratches
    So was the key test he did on the video wrong?! It looked indestructible as far as I could see?
    12-28-17 10:05 AM
    So was the key test he did on the video wrong?! It looked indestructible as far as I could see?
    I had the passport for 1 year, priv for 1 year and never had any scratches on the screen.
    Perhaps a misfortune or the quality of the screen is bad. But apart from this, a great phone!
    12-28-17 11:01 AM
    Who knows if it was right or wrong, luck of the draw, or what. All I know is no matter what these manufactures say anything WILL scratch at some point, it only makes sense. I never take such for granted and that is why my devices always get adorned w/screen protectors and a cases.
    12-28-17 08:38 PM
    thanks for the insight. really helpful. I live in Canada... any screen protector that you recommend?
    I just purchased the dry install screen protector off of XtremeGuard with their 88% off promo but it will take a few weeks to arrive so I cannot vouch for it yet. When I inquired at the Bell store about options they wanted to sell me a tempered glass one for $36 which included installation and lifetime warranty. The brand name has slipped my mind at the moment but when the sales person showed me the install on her iPhone 6+ I was immediately turned off since it didn't reach the edges.
    12-29-17 09:06 AM
    Actually here is video proof. All kinds of scratches on my BlackBerry Motion

Are you using the OEM hard shell on the back? How do you like this case so far?
    12-29-17 09:13 AM
63 123