I know its early days but I'm wondering if the call quality is ok, this from the background of some Keyone issues re call quality. I am aware that this may be regional.

My perfect but aging Z30 just received the update that killed backup to link, yes I have rolled back with autoloader.
    I am in business and require BB security, I buy unlocked and employ backup, outlook etc from phone to pc only.

I need to have good call connection for my client work, so this is my starting point.
    11-12-17 07:45 AM
    I have Motions and KEYone and their call quality is so great but maybe also up to carrier
    11-12-17 09:20 AM
    Thank you its helpful to know.
    11-12-17 10:55 AM
    crystal clear from this Motion user! oh and the battery!!!😍
    Elky64 likes this.
    11-14-17 11:33 AM
    Brilliant, thanks.
    11-14-17 05:44 PM
    it's an awesome phone for the price , also a work horse I love it cheers
    daveycrocket and Elky64 like this.
    11-14-17 06:38 PM
    My mom just upgraded from the Priv and she LOVES the motion. It is an unbelievable phone in its Premium feel. Well done TCL. oh and yes she commented that Motion is louder and clearer than the Priv, which was already very good. Reception is better than my KeyOne.
    Elky64 likes this.
    11-14-17 07:35 PM
    my wife has the priv also , I found the reception a little poor at times. we live on the edge of a reception area in U.K. My z30 has always had good reception ,we both use EE. thank you for your review moving closer to a motion purchase
    11-14-17 08:03 PM
    does the BlackBerry Motion have WiFi calling on those carriers/networks that have this feature?
    11-14-17 08:11 PM
    my wife has the priv also , I found the reception a little poor at times. we live on the edge of a reception area in U.K. My z30 has always had good reception ,we both use EE. thank you for your review moving closer to a motion purchase
    I've found the call quality to be excellent so far, although I am located in an urban area with good reception.

I just posted from a Z30 and have been told by my wife that the speakerphone mic is much better on the Motion (she hated it when I put her on speakerphone on the Z30).

That being said, I believe there was a conversation in one of the motion threads comparing the antenna in the Motion to the Z30, and, if I remember correctly, the thought seemed to be that the Z30's antenna would get better reception when 'on the fringes'.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    11-15-17 02:07 AM
    Thank you, my other half disliked the Z30speaker phone , she was always aware when I was on it, my z30 speaker also seems to have too much treble. Call quality is so important as I work in health and some times folk are quite withdrawn.

I've been away from the forum for some time and it is the mature response's that I have received from yourself and all the other contributors that will encourage my continuing return and I thank you all for that.
    11-15-17 07:03 AM