Hi, guys. Since I've know that BlackBerry Motion isn't updating its OS anymore, do any of you know if maybe there's a new model coming up?

If I have to change my phone, I want it to be for a BlackBerry and not another type of Android or iPhone...
    05-07-20 12:41 PM
    You will need to move to iphone or another android that is not a BB.
    05-07-20 12:43 PM
    TCL has called it quiets... BlackBerry is looking for another partner, but have to wonder why anyone would pick up where four companies have failed to make any money.

All signs point to there being no more BlackBerries. But in the end, was the Motion really all that BlackBerry?

You shouldn't have any issue buying a good rated Android phone and installing the BlackBerry Suite of Apps (HUB+). Just get one that gets updates and patches and has a few more years of those coming.... new Pixel or Samsung.
    05-07-20 01:08 PM
    Hi, guys. Since I've know that BlackBerry Motion isn't updating its OS anymore, do any of you know if maybe there's a new model coming up?

If I have to change my phone, I want it to be for a BlackBerry and not another type of Android or iPhone...
    Surprise! Yes there might be in 2021! New startup announced they're making a new 5g capable BlackBerry phone!
    johnb_xp and maryahshdid like this.
    09-09-20 12:51 AM

they r shutting down BlackBerry's devices for purposely! u should know better why... buy nokia simple
    10-16-20 07:29 PM
    Surprise! Yes there might be in 2021! New startup announced they're making a new 5g capable BlackBerry phone!
    I heared this too may be in a first quarter
    10-16-20 07:30 PM
    I heared this too may be in a first quarter
    More likely Q2 but still better than nothing.
    10-16-20 07:32 PM