Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My Motion is days away from being a year old but today I think was its last day sadly. I love this phone!!!

While out for a bike ride, I had a run in with someone scrolling on their phone and walking their dog. My phone fell onto the ground and was biked over. Still works but screen cracked in several places.

If BB Mobile can't replace the screen, what phones have people move on to...this was probably my last BB.
    10-11-19 04:45 PM
    My Motion is days away from being a year old but today I think was its last day sadly. I love this phone!!!

While out for a bike ride, I had a run in with someone scrolling on their phone and walking their dog. My phone fell onto the ground and was biked over. Still works but screen cracked in several places.

If BB Mobile can't replace the screen, what phones have people move on to...this was probably my last BB.
    Something like a Nokia 7.2, Samsung A70, or Pixel 3a. You can add the BlackBerry app suite to them if you want. All are great bang for the buck, and will get support for at least 3 years.

All between $300 and $400 USD.
    Last edited by conite; 10-13-19 at 12:43 PM.
    10-11-19 05:18 PM
    I would also vote for Samsung A70. My better half already have one and it is really good. Screen is wonderful, headphone jack, 6GB of RAM, good CPU, memory card slot, dual SIM and so on. I'm waiting for my contract to end in few months and will be going for A70 myself. On top of that it is Samsung so plenty of accesories of any type which is not a bad thing...
    Elky64 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-13-19 12:38 PM
    I would also vote for Samsung A70. My better half already have one and it is really good. Screen is wonderful, headphone jack, 6GB of RAM, good CPU, memory card slot, dual SIM and so on. I'm waiting for my contract to end in few months and will be going for A70 myself. On top of that it is Samsung so plenty of accesories of any type which is not a bad thing...
    I'm not into Samsung much any more yet find the A70's price point/specs quite enticing. Its 4000 mAh battery, 128GB onboard storage, 6GB RAM, rivals many in that price range. So have to agree it'd be a good candidate for OP... Very tempted myself yet definitely don't need another phone at this time LOL.
    10-13-19 03:41 PM
    Yeah, those specs are very good. And on Amazon it's about $340 unlocked which is amazing.

Was also looking at Razer Phone 2 which is $399 on Amazon.
    Last edited by jackcarr; 10-17-19 at 05:41 AM.
    10-14-19 07:07 PM