There is nothing different. Sometimes builds get posted, but never get sent out OTA. February is rolling out now, so they may have decided to skip Jan.
    Going by my personal experiences the chart below says otherwise… may be off a smidgen but that’d be splitting hairs in my opinion. You yourself even stated in this last go-around “They have double the devices to support now” as answer for the recent update delays. So is that not different?

ABP306 now showing for North American models-motion_updates1.jpg
    02-15-19 10:06 AM
    I emailed BlackBerry Mobile to see what excuse they may have ...
    02-15-19 10:10 AM
    Going by my personal experiences the chart below says otherwise… may be off a smidgen but that’d be splitting hairs in my opinion. You yourself even stated in this last go-around “They have double the devices to support now” as answer for the recent update delays. So is that not different?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motion_updates1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	443015
    I was speaking only to your point of builds appearing on the server but not delivering OTA.
    02-15-19 10:12 AM
    I emailed BlackBerry Mobile to see what excuse they may have ...
    Feb patch is populating nicely now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...CM7VU/htmlview
    02-15-19 10:16 AM
    I'm on T-Mobile
    On T-Mobile USA.
    02-15-19 02:40 PM
    On T-Mobile USA.
    Yes
    02-15-19 04:11 PM
    Yes
    Oops, meant me also.
    02-15-19 04:13 PM
    Here is feedback from Blackberry Mobile

--------------------
    I checked the version you have and the ABP was released about 3 weeks ago.

This is how the software update gets to you, once the update is ready it is sent to the service provider and from there they load their information on the software so they can then release it to the devices.
    Unfortunately since it has to go through your service provider first there is no way we can directly send it to your device.

I would suggest sending a check in code, in case it was released and you haven't received it yet. You can do this by going to your phone app//hit the red circle on the bottom center of the screen//this will open your keypad //enter the following digits *#*#2432546#*#*//from here wait 24 hours to see if you receive it.
    In case of not receiving anything you will have to check with your service provider.
    --------------------------------------------

When I call Bell Canada, and insist that Blackberry Mobile said Bell is the one who pushes down the update, they keep on insisting that its BB that does it.. not them!..

What a circus!!
    02-16-19 07:07 AM

--------------------

This is how the software update gets to you, once the update is ready it is sent to the service provider and from there they load their information on the software so they can then release it to the devices.
    Unfortunately since it has to go through your service provider first there is no way we can directly send it to your device.

I would suggest sending a check in code, in case it was released and you haven't received it yet. You can do this by going to your phone app//hit the red circle on the bottom center of the screen//this will open your keypad //enter the following digits *#*#2432546#*#*//from here wait 24 hours to see if you receive it.
    In case of not receiving anything you will have to check with your service provider.

When I call Bell Canada, and insist that Blackberry Mobile said Bell is the one who pushes down the update, they keep on insisting that its BB that does it.. not them!..

What a circus!!
    It doesn't come from the carrier. The end.
    02-16-19 07:52 AM

--------------------

What a circus!!
    I think BBMo is pulling the "generic response" card obviously not wanting to put the blame directly on themselves.

I'm on Telus with their Update Schedule showing I should have received the Motion update Jan 29th, did not - Our other devices got their updates on Telus's specified dates no problem.

Then you look at my spreadsheet a few post back. I was receiving updates in the beginning pretty much in the month they were issued which is darn good in the Android world. My carrier wasn't holding anything up then so why since Aug have things taken a complete 180?

When the first onset of delays began the excuse was it's the "PTCRB" certification process causing the hold-up. The second excuse "it's your carrier". Then we moved to "Enterprise Recommended 90-days". After that, BBMo has too many many devices to support compared to back "then".

From my gatherings it is definitely on BBMo's end - Not sure how many times one can shoot themselves in the foot before they realize "that's hurting"
    DLewis13 likes this.
    02-16-19 08:06 AM

When the first onset of delays began the excuse was it's the "PTCRB" certification process causing the hold-up. The second excuse "it's your carrier". Then we moved to "Enterprise Recommended 90-days". After that, BBMo has too many many devices to support compared to back "then".
    Of these things, only PTCRB certification is out of their control. The rest weren't argued as excuses (not by me anyway), but more as realistic expectation re-calibrations.
    02-16-19 08:41 AM
    Of these things, only PTCRB certification is out of their control. The rest weren't argued as excuses (not by me anyway), but more as realistic expectation re-calibrations.
    Oh I wasn't pointing fingers at any one particular individual here, not my intent anyway.
    02-16-19 09:46 AM
    Although it has been showing on the website for some time, this update appears to be a no go.
    02-18-19 07:22 AM
    Although it has been showing on the website for some time, this update appears to be a no go.
    Yeah think they have now moved onto Feb's Patch ABP819. Still betting on an end of the month OTA release or sometime in March, at least on my PRD-63739-009.
    02-18-19 08:18 AM
    Yeah think they have now moved onto Feb's Patch ABP819. Still betting on an end of the month OTA release or sometime in March, at least on my PRD-63739-009.
    Same PRD, still stuck on ABJ879 From November 5, 2018
    Really not very impressed with BBMo/TCL right now.
    Yes, I know about certification for NA models.
    Elky64 likes this.
    02-18-19 09:20 AM
    Tells me November 5 security patch. Won't update... been waiting forever.
    02-18-19 10:32 AM
    Same PRD, still stuck on ABJ879 From November 5, 2018
    Really not very impressed with BBMo/TCL right now.
    Yes, I know about certification for NA models.
    November here as well.

All the confidence I gained in the beginning regarding their ability to deliver timely updates has now been lost so yeah I'm not impressed either.

Certification has always been there even when the going was good so highly doubting that has anything to do with it.
    02-18-19 10:39 AM
    Tells me November 5 security patch. Won't update... been waiting forever.
    What's your PRD#? I'm assuming PRD-63739-017 as that's the only one showing an update that pertains to this thread.
    02-18-19 10:45 AM
    What's your PRD#? I'm assuming PRD-63739-017 as that's the only one showing an update that pertains to this thread.
    its the one that ends in 010 on the bbd-2 bell canada.
    phone has been such a problem lately... battery isn't holding up etc.
    getting mad.
    02-18-19 11:13 AM
    its the one that ends in 010 on the bbd-2 bell canada.
    phone has been such a problem lately... battery isn't holding up etc.
    getting mad.
    Hmm, no update even showing for that one yet.

Bought my Motion in Feb 2017 and its battery is still fantastic as far as I'm concerned, nothing I've owned to-date has come close to competing. Other than its camera the rest of the phone has been a real consistent performer (daily basis) although recently we've started using another device as our main... yup camera got the best of me

When was the last time you performed a hard reset? I've done a couple since owning although both times it had nothing to do with the performance of the phone nor were we having issues with the hardware itself per se.
    02-18-19 11:33 AM
    Hmm, no update even showing for that one yet.

Bought my Motion in Feb 2017 and its battery is still fantastic as far as I'm concerned, nothing I've owned to-date has come close to competing. Other than its camera the rest of the phone has been a real consistent performer (daily basis) although recently we've started using another device as our main... yup camera got the best of me

When was the last time you performed a hard reset? I've done a couple since owning although both times it had nothing to do with the performance of the phone nor were we having issues with the hardware itself per se.
    I've done everything possible. The phone is not receiving updates. November patch levels... when we are in February is sad.
    02-18-19 11:51 AM
    I've done everything possible. The phone is not receiving updates. November patch levels... when we are in February is sad.
    You could always run the Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC. You will then have Jan and a fresh install of the OS.
    02-18-19 11:57 AM
    In regards to updates we can pretty much assure you its not your device causing the problem(s). I'm still on November's too w/PRD-63739-009, was on July's before that.
    02-18-19 11:58 AM
    Do me a favour please.

What is your PRD (type *#837837# into the phone dialer)?

Also download and run Termux and type "getprop". Please read me the number beside secondary.active.carrrierid.

Thanks so much!!
    @conite mine is 10009
    conite likes this.
    02-19-19 03:58 PM
    So I was able to have a conference call with BlackBerry Mobile and Bell Canada tech support.. And BBM told bell that based on my phone being purchased through bell, all updates can only come from Bell... the tech looked into it and said bell hasn't release any updates for the motion since Aug 2018 . I then said.. How did I then get the November 2018 security update in early Dec . The bell tech said , we don't know how or why..

This circus is so bad, it's not even stupid...

I asked if bell unlocks my phone will my updated come from BlackBerry Mobile, and since the phone model is specific to Bell, the update Services will still only come from.bell
    02-20-19 01:11 PM
109 ... 2345