Selling at cost isn't in most business models...
    It is in the CB forums apparently.
    11-28-17 06:16 PM
    Selling at cost isn't in most business models...
    Yea that's why BlackBerry should stay with higher price tag. Even with $299, it won't be popular phone like Moto to G5 plus. It make sense for TCL to produce less quantity with higher profit per device. Go TCL!
    11-28-17 06:36 PM
    A more sensible strategy would have been to make a top tier all touch phone that people want and then next year that phone can go down market. The only security that consumers expect are up to date security patches. The mid market is dominated by last years phones.
    BlackBerry should be the premium Alcatel brand.
    11-28-17 10:34 PM
    Looks like there's an ongoing argument about the Motion having the best battery life. I wouldn't make that claim. But it is good. I leave work now over 90% every day. For me, that's unprecedented. For me...that's really good. The Passport was good, but not quite as good as the Motion. On a good day on my Priv, I would leave work between 70% - 80%. That would be a good day for my Priv. With the Motion, every day is 90% - 93%.

Although I would probably never try it, based on what I come home with on a work day, I don't think it's a stretch to say that I could go two days without recharging. Again, I wouldn't be interested in doing that, but fairly certain it would be possible.

At this point, I'm more interested to see how long the battery will maintain its strength...as in...over the lifetime of the device.
    11-29-17 06:15 AM
    I hope that GSMArena tests the Motion battery. The Keyone has a better than average test result but it is still far from the best.
    12-05-17 01:09 PM
    Hey blaze came to support you guys at your toronto show and got to see phones and asked th3 representatives how come th3 motion didn’t come with fm signal and they were not able to answer it. Wanted to know if you.could do a follow up with blackberry and advise them of this crucial fault for being one of the most secured cell phones but yet in an emergency situation like how Florida had flooding and cell towers wen5 out and no one would be able to do anything because they won’t have fm signal. Please let blackberry know this feature has to be in there phones thank you kindly. Bless
    krazyatom likes this.
    12-15-17 12:04 PM
    This weekend was absolutely great. Unplugged it Saturday morning, went to the miss' parents and forgot my charger. Nobody had USB C so with any other phone I would have been pretty much screwed. Now it is Sunday night , still haven't charged.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the BlackBerry Motion, an absolute beast when it comes to battery life. BlackBerry software plus Snapdragon 625 plus 4000mah battery is total domination. This monster is the smartphone with the best battery life currently on the market. Maybe an idea to do some benchmark tests?
    Attached Thumbnails 2 days with just over 7 hours SOT-5062.jpg  
    12-17-17 04:39 PM
    Whoop
    Attached Thumbnails 2 days with just over 7 hours SOT-5061.jpg  
    12-17-17 04:41 PM
83 ... 234