I did the update and I have noticed all of my camera pictures that i took on this phone from Feb 8 and before are now black. there is no image. I have tried rebooting and looking thru everything to figure out what happened. and there is no way to remove the update. HELP! Thanks!
    02-19-19 11:07 AM
    I did the update and I have noticed all of my camera pictures that i took on this phone from Feb 8 and before are now black. there is no image. I have tried rebooting and looking thru everything to figure out what happened. and there is no way to remove the update. HELP! Thanks!
    Have you tried viewing those pictures from another device/computer/tablet? Maybe you can upload them to the cloud or email them to yourself and try opening them on something else. Maybe the photos are fine, but for some reason the BB isn't reading them right.
    02-19-19 11:39 AM
    They upload to Google... I looked online and they are the same.
    02-19-19 11:51 AM
    As i scrolled thru them more closely online. I found that all the pics are there, but over 1000 black pictures were duplicated or added? weird. I deleted them and everything looks fine now. I wonder if the update duplicated all of my pictures without actually duplicating. Thanks for the input!
    02-19-19 12:22 PM