Anyone know how to do this now? Since last update Nov.6 AAR 160 on Sprint there isn't any option to do this. I keep getting os compromised and am pretty sure it is a false positive, I want to try uninstall and reboot then reinstall but no way I can see to do this. .thanks in advance
    12-05-17 04:16 PM
    You can't.

If you have everything synced to the cloud, and use Google backup, a factory reset isn't that big of a deal anymore.

Better safe than sorry.
    Midnightflyer likes this.
    12-05-17 04:24 PM
    I read some ppl on Crackberry forum and in Google playstore note that they did a factory reset and it still showed os compromised.
    since Factory reset takes alot of time to do I was wondering if anyone is aware of any updates coming to the app this month before I resort to that- and is there any negative affects leaving it showing os compromised? thanks !
    12-05-17 04:24 PM
    I read some ppl on Crackberry forum and in Google playstore note that they did a factory reset and it still showed os compromised.
    since Factory reset takes alot of time to do I was wondering if anyone is aware of any updates coming to the app this month before I resort to that- and is there any negative affects leaving it showing os compromised? thanks !
    The only negative affect is that it may be telling the truth.

I've never heard of a factory reset not clearing it - unless you immediately reinstall a potentially offending app.

Updates come when they come. DTEK app is usually every couple of months.
    12-05-17 04:41 PM
    Thanks for the info. Can you provide specifics on how to do factory reset so I am not reinstalling the bug _ assuming there is one?- Not to sure best way to do factory reset.
    Thanks for ur help.
    12-05-17 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the info. Can you provide specifics on how to do factory reset so I am not reinstalling the bug _ assuming there is one?- Not to sure best way to do factory reset.
    Thanks for ur help.
    Just put back the apps you are sure about - the ones from Google Play Store.

You will be presented with a few self-explanatory options when the device reboots after the wipe.
    12-05-17 04:51 PM