I have tried posting my issues here I have request phone calls through BB Mobile site and requested email support. All with zero response.

How can I troubleshoot problems I am having? Right now the phone is not functioning well at all and should probably be returned.

Very frustrated by the process as is.
    06-29-17 03:43 PM
    I called them on their support number and was answered right away. I'm in NA.
    06-29-17 03:45 PM
    I emailed their support to mention that the June update has caused some issues with notifications of third party apps. They emailed me back saying that I needed to go to the app developers because it's their fault. I emailed them back and explained that throughout the CrackBerry forums, many members and I have been discussing this issue, and it's really not fair to blame the app developers. Then I got an email back that they closed my ticket.

Overall, very disappointing experience.
    06-29-17 11:29 PM
    I have tried posting my issues here I have request phone calls through BB Mobile site and requested email support. All with zero response.

How can I troubleshoot problems I am having? Right now the phone is not functioning well at all and should probably be returned.

Very frustrated by the process as is.
    Hey there Chasen16 sorry to hear you've had some trouble reaching us. The most effective way to get technical support is by giving our regional support centers a call we have a support directory here: http://bbmobile.me/CBSupportDirectory that will guide you to the appropriate channels.
    06-29-17 11:51 PM
    I used email and it's not the best, takes a few days and it's limited in their responses. very scripted. called yesterday and got some poor girl who did her best with the scripting but wasn't really listening. myu issue was when you are in sim card status there is a section marked cellular network status. mine shows disconnected but of course I was connected as I was taking to her. Eventually she said thank you for that (how many times) and said it's not the phone it's the sim card. despite me trying to get more her knowledge and scripting wouldn't allow her to think. she said to call my carrier and they went huh? no idea what your talking about but bring it in so we can look at it. so my saga continues.
    06-30-17 08:48 AM
    I emailed their support to mention that the June update has caused some issues with notifications of third party apps. They emailed me back saying that I needed to go to the app developers because it's their fault. I emailed them back and explained that throughout the CrackBerry forums, many members and I have been discussing this issue, and it's really not fair to blame the app developers. Then I got an email back that they closed my ticket.

Overall, very disappointing experience.
    I have just had same experience. After getting an email answer I emailed back and forth twice with BB support without having my issue fixed and they sent another email saying my ticket is closed.

Now what? So frustrating.
    07-06-17 06:57 PM
    Hey there Chasen16 sorry to hear you've had some trouble reaching us. The most effective way to get technical support is by giving our regional support centers a call we have a support directory here: Redirecting... that will guide you to the appropriate channels.
    Thank you for your response. I will try having the support completed over the phone. I did not know these existed.

As an aside I think I have narrowed the cause of the issue. Hub syncs fine until I join duplicate contacts in the contacts app.

After I join the contacts in the app the hub stops syncing.
    07-06-17 07:11 PM