Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    First off, the bad news. One of those who got a Keyone whose screen lifted and then peeled off the right side. Good news, called Blackberry Mobile and within a week I now have the replacement Keyone charged and good to go.

The bad news pt 2...While waiting for the replacement Keyone, the peeling screen stopped working after I picked it up wrong and the screen flapped open.

So now I have my new phone but have no idea if its possible to retrieve the data and to reset the old Keyone to factory as I don't want to send the phone back with all the info on it. The display unfortunately doesn't work anymore so there's not way for me to do it the usual way.

Any insights or assistance?
    08-11-17 03:21 PM
    What about remote wipe?
    https://support.google.com/accounts/.../6160491?hl=en
    Attached Thumbnails Tips on retrieving data (sms, documents) from Keyone with screen that lifted and stopped working?-60479.jpg  
    08-12-17 08:48 AM
    I looked around but could not find anyway to assign CAST (as is miracast or screen cast or screen mirroring) to a keyboard shortcut or even create a Shortcut Icon on the desktop. If we could do that, it might be possible to work solely from the keyboard or with an attached mouse.
    08-12-17 10:15 AM
    I have to send it back within the next day or two and it looks like there isn't a new solution to get my data off this phone. Do I need to be concerned about sending back the device with all my information on it? Should I change all my passwords? It has fingerprint on but i'm guessing those who i'm sending it to know how to work around this.
    08-13-17 11:13 AM
    I can't help you with getting your stuff of the device, but what about the remote erase feature?
    08-13-17 04:48 PM
    I can't help you with getting your stuff of the device, but what about the remote erase feature?
    What is remote erase? And can i do it without access to the screen?
    08-14-17 02:17 PM
    What is remote erase? And can i do it without access to the screen?
    Yes, click on the link I posted in my previous post.
    08-14-17 03:46 PM