What is the best way to swipe to delete if you have swipe to type enabled. I've tried multiple times but I just keep getting more words.

Eg. LG LG LG of LG LG
    06-10-17 02:11 PM
    I simply swipe from right to left to delete an entire word.

Hope that helps!
    06-10-17 02:27 PM
    Are you swiping up or swiping left?
    Seems like you must be swiping up and hence choosing predicted word.
    06-10-17 03:18 PM
    Definitely swiping right to left
    06-10-17 04:24 PM
    Perhaps it only works with the swipe up to complete word feature?
    06-10-17 05:39 PM
    Try this: swipe to delete using either the top row or bottom row of keys. The middle row will produce unwanted words. I personally prefer the bottom row.
    06-11-17 12:44 AM
    what about swiping starting from the delete key?
    06-11-17 02:44 AM
    Check your Settings.
    Language & Input>Keyboard & input methods>Blackberry keyboard settings >Type by swiping
    Ensure that "Keyboard swipe gestures" is enabled, otherwise trying to swipe left to delete will add more letters or words, rather than deleting.
    (The above assumes the KEYone settings for this are the same as for my Priv.)
    06-11-17 06:11 AM
    Try this: swipe to delete using either the top row or bottom row of keys. The middle row will produce unwanted words. I personally prefer the bottom row.
    Middle row doesn't work work with swipe to delete I'm guessing. Other rows are working fine. Thanks
    06-11-17 09:15 AM
    Middle row doesn't work work with swipe to delete I'm guessing. Other rows are working fine. Thanks
    Correct. Use top or bottom and you'll be fine. Middle row is crap. Must be an oversight.
    06-11-17 02:28 PM
    Sorry for bumping this topic, but I disabled the top option and this really justified it for me, swiping back no longer adds words.

The above option functions as a "Swype" mechani, so you can connect letters without having to press a single button (this also explains why I as well got LG a lot while I never use that word, you start around the letter "L" and end close to the "G" so it made sense),. I don't need such functionality, especially on my PKB and disabling it really improved the "Swipe back to remove a word" behaviour, at least it no longer adds unwanted new words and works almost any time.
    10-12-18 08:52 AM