Sprint installed all of this bloatware the moment I activated the phone. It installed Instagram, lookout, kindle, and Amazon in a way I can't uninstall them, but I can disable them. I can however uninstall the audible app, but when I restart the phone, everything is re-enabled and reinstalled. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, on the same note, my password keeper app keeps resetting on restart too.
    07-21-17 07:37 PM
    yes- so I have to keep disabling them:FB, messenger, Lookout, Amazon shopping,dont use these so disabled but cant remove or uninstall them, otherwise Sprint phone seems ok after 2 days...havent ported my #as yet-hope that goes smoothly!
    07-22-17 10:09 AM
    Alright! it's good to know that I'm not the only one having this terrible problem. I'll try to go to my sprint service center and see if they can do anything.
    07-22-17 10:19 AM
    Alright! it's good to know that I'm not the only one having this terrible problem. I'll try to go to my sprint service center and see if they can do anything.
    Did you end up finding a solution to this from Sprint? I'm having the same issue and it's irritating since it makes password keeper unusable..
    07-24-17 05:24 AM
    Yea, so as I expected in the back of my head, sprint technicians are useless on everything not iPhone or Galaxy.
    I'm still waiting for BB Mobile support to reply, but until then, I just keep exporting the password keeper file.
    Also the sprint service gave up on reinstall/reenabling everything, but the amazon vendor service is still going strong on the annoyance.
    Last edited by ZiKhan; 07-24-17 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Typos
    duncan86 likes this.
    07-24-17 11:32 AM
    So, you never did get this resolved? I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts. BB blames sprint and sprint blames BB. All I know is if it's not resolved, the phone goes back and I go elsewhere.
    08-03-17 07:05 AM
    I have the same problem password keeper drops the data file if the phone is rebooted. I export it regularly and reinstall as workaround. The other problem I have is cellular data not working unless I turn off WiFi. The Q10 used previously never had these issues.
    08-04-17 05:19 PM
    In another threaad I posted that I talked to BB. They admitted that the deal they made with sprint will allow the carrier supplied apps to re-enable themselves if disabled. It does it on profile update and sometimes with just rebooting. Also, you can't uninstall them like you can on the s8, just disable and they won't stay.

Not the same as PK dropping data file. That sounds like a software bug. I really liked the keyone, but losing control of my apps because BB made a deal with the devil, is not happening. Phones already been returned. Too bad, could have been nice.
    08-04-17 07:18 PM
    Sprint installed all of this bloatware the moment I activated the phone. It installed Instagram, lookout, kindle, and Amazon in a way I can't uninstall them, but I can disable them. I can however uninstall the audible app, but when I restart the phone, everything is re-enabled and reinstalled. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, on the same note, my password keeper app keeps resetting on restart too.
    Hi, check to see if there's an app called "Mobile Services Manger". It's basically rebranded DT Ignite. See if you can disable it, I bet all your problems lie there. https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...lets_carriers/
    08-13-17 12:57 AM
    I have the same problem password keeper drops the data file if the phone is rebooted. I export it regularly and reinstall as workaround. The other problem I have is cellular data not working unless I turn off WiFi. The Q10 used previously never had these issues.
    Looks like there was just an update to password keeper in the Play Store and it now no longer seems to be resetting on reboot...so hopefully whatever software bug was causing this issue has been fixed.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-13-17 07:23 AM
    Yes the .181 version has resolved dropping the data file for me in Password Keeper. Thanks for letting me know!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-13-17 08:12 AM
    There is an app called package disabler that I use on my Samsung phones. It allows you to disable any app without root and it will be removed from the app draw. Unfortunately it's not compatible with the keyone. I emailed the developer to see if they will make one for this phone. Fortunately for me, this unlocked GSM is virtually stock Android. But I would like to have a few blackberry apps disabled.
    08-13-17 02:23 PM