So my KEYone is almost 2,5 years old and fist my battery was worn off but it keeps up a day mostly (before 2,5 days) ,also my keyboard spacebar and qwe button sometimes stops working. Also the screen is getting lose under the three navigation buttons. If i press the circle or square it clicks because there is some space between the screen and the rest of the mobile.

Is there a way to contact BlacKBerry Support to see if they can repair ths under some warranty because it strange it change since this summer.
    10-01-19 03:03 PM
    So my KEYone is almost 2,5 years old and fist my battery was worn off but it keeps up a day mostly (before 2,5 days) ,also my keyboard spacebar and qwe button sometimes stops working. Also the screen is getting lose under the three navigation buttons. If i press the circle or square it clicks because there is some space between the screen and the rest of the mobile.

Is there a way to contact BlacKBerry Support to see if they can repair ths under some warranty because it strange it change since this summer.
    No chance of warranty, but a local phone shop can fix the screen in 10 minutes with adhesive.

Keyboards are also fairly cheap and simple to do.
    10-01-19 03:24 PM
    Battery is simple the rest is more difficult. There is not a real good shop nearby. Maybe gone order a niew battery and gone glue my screen if it get loser. Keyboard I find a trick to clean it that could help my keyboard issue. Could be dust under the keys.
    10-01-19 05:06 PM
    First off all gone install june patch the autolaoder, because my os was also crashing somehow so time for a fresh start
    10-01-19 05:08 PM