Hi,

New to blackberry and this site.
    Just recieved the keyone and it looks great, this will be my business/personal phone for some time now.

I transfered my data from my previous samsung to keyone using the transfer data app that popped up when starting the keyone.
    The thing is that it seems to have transfered email contacts too and i now have 500+ contacts in total now in my phonebook and I only want contacts that I am able to call.

I remember that i had this problem with samsung also but I could activate "only include contacts with a phone number" on my samsung but I cant find a similair option on my Keyone?

Does anyone know if there is a solution for this without having to go through all my contacts and deleting them one by one.

Thanks in advance
    05-23-17 12:47 AM
    Welcome to crackberry 😀.

I'm not sure how helpful I can be except to suggest a laborious method of you separating those with phone numbers and those without.

That is, create two 'groups' and put those without numbers in one group and those with in another group.

You've no doubt seen the 'duplicates' option.
    05-23-17 04:59 AM
    As already mentioned there is an option in the Contacts to remove duplicates.

Also you can choose which accounts are displayed in the Contacts app and note that each account uses a different color.

If you separate your phone and email contacts into different accounts you should be able to just display your phone contacts.
    05-23-17 09:00 AM
    in your contact apps you can uncheck accounts that have contacts to reduce to perhaps the one that you imported that is most congruent with your samsung.

My wife had the same issues with duplicate contacts etc. I don't think there is a way to only filters on you can call. You can export out to excel then clean it then import, I would assume is the best solution.
    05-23-17 09:51 AM
    Hi guys,

Thanks for replying I tried everything you guys said with no luck.
    So first I unchecked my gmail account and still had the same amount of contacts... 632 contacts in all. Every person I ever sent an email to via gmail was listed :/
    I dont need the email contacts in my phonebook just the contacts with phonenumbers numbers.
    I went through them all deleting the email contacts one by one.
    Total approx 500 deleted contacts. no duplicates.

Atleast now I can use it for work tomorrow
    05-23-17 01:52 PM