Does anyone else have a fix for receiving bad quality pictures in texts? I've tried messages+, the other stock messenger app, and textra - all have the same quality. Pictures that people text to me are pixelated and fuzzy. Any ideas?
    07-10-17 08:21 AM
    Can't be anything to do with the K1. Sounds like a carrier thing.
    07-10-17 08:24 AM
    textra and go into setting, MMS, carrier send limits and go to 600KB (seems best with my service)
    07-12-17 10:54 PM
    Here’s the answer friends. It’s an inferior phone. Simple as that! It’s not a carriers or apps fault? I switched from a Samsung phone to the Keyone for a physical keyboard. The Blackberry phone is an inferior product that doesn’t even work on some apps like Entrust for banking needs! Just get a Samsung product if you want a good capable phone. I learned my lesson.
    This is false info so stop your whining with the same stuff in multiple threads.
    12-10-17 05:05 PM
    Here’s the answer friends. It’s an inferior phone. Simple as that! It’s not a carriers or apps fault? I switched from a Samsung phone to the Keyone for a physical keyboard. The Blackberry phone is an inferior product that doesn’t even work on some apps like Entrust for banking needs! Just get a Samsung product if you want a good capable phone. I learned my lesson.
    Finally others are seeing the problems with BlackBerry. They never adapted. I got so tired of all the workarounds and finally left BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-17 08:00 PM
    Finally others are seeing the problems with BlackBerry. They never adapted. I got so tired of all the workarounds and finally left BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Again this has nothing to do with BlackBerry so stop with that. If this was a BlackBerry issue then how do you explain pictures sending in good quality through BBM, Whatsapp, telegram and many other apps? Text was never meant to send quality pictures.
    There are no "workarounds" with BlackBerry devices now since they are Android devices so maybe get your facts straight before spewing jaded misinformation.
    12-10-17 08:08 PM